LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: My deck Powerful Guide/ Powerful Alliance  (Read 3472 times)

August 28, 2015, 10:27:41 PM
Reply #1

ramolnar

• Information Offline
  • Troll
Re: My deck Powerful Guide/ Powerful Alliance
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 10:27:41 PM »
This is interesting. The fellowship looks pretty typical - and I don't know enough about the deck to suggest fine tuning.

On the shadow side, what's your goal? Corruption? Then why Gothmog? Shelob, Her Ladyship seems like a better idea there - the three archery from nowhere shouldn't matter much. For TOTO maybe? I'd rather play Between Nazgul and Prey, a card that legitimately scares opponents. I'd also love to see 1 Hobbitses Are Dead because that will win you skirmishes and burdens. People rarely play around it. Do you need six shadow site control cards? When in doubt, I rarely find Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman is a bad card. Again, controlling assignments would make it more likely for your key people - Gollum and TOTO - to get through.

August 30, 2015, 05:05:49 PM
Reply #2

Shelobplayer

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
Re: My deck Powerful Guide/ Powerful Alliance
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 05:05:49 PM »
I actually switched to Unequaled Steed in my Powerful Guide decks. Gandalf is way too important to lose it to stuff like Too Great and Terrible and such. Foe Hammer and Watch and Wait can remove burdens. If you switch some AWINL to Momentous Gathering one copy of WaW is enough.

Also, I really like Dark Fell About Him in ToTo corruption decks.