LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Selling/Trading Shadows and Black Rider and also foils from all sets  (Read 5370 times)

October 04, 2015, 10:05:52 AM
Read 5370 times

Hustler

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
Hi,

Im selling shadows and black rider cards since Im are not playing with cards from shadows and beyond.

Check out my list. Foiled cards are also for sale.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oetr3o4ifFCGIZ2xhRMfeoTosKWqC_-DJcHVe2VaOl8/edit?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:39:38 PM by Hustler »

October 04, 2015, 10:24:41 AM
Reply #1

Eukalyptus

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
Re: Selling Shadows and Black rider
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 10:24:41 AM »
Hey,

why did you make a new account?

And I'd heavily overthink these prices. 14,99 for a foil Sam SoH? :suspect:

If you're willing to sell

4 Gandalf MoW
4 to 8 Saved From the Fire
5 Don't Look At Them

for reasonable prices, pm me.

October 04, 2015, 11:32:33 AM
Reply #2

Hustler

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 11:32:33 AM »
Hello,

Maybe I wasnt clear enough, Im selling cards from Shadows and Black rider and foils from every expansion.
The prices are CCG-singes price,  not mine.

I dont understand why its relevant for the card sale if I have made an new account or not. Anyway the answer is that I have not made a new accout.

October 04, 2015, 11:48:16 AM
Reply #3

Eukalyptus

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 11:48:16 AM »
I dont understand why its relevant for the card sale if I have made an new account or not. Anyway the answer is that I have not made a new accout.
So it's just a coincidence that you and nullmage have the same tradelist. Ooooooooooooooooookay.

October 04, 2015, 11:51:17 AM
Reply #4

Hustler

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 11:51:17 AM »
I bought the cards from him, oooookaaaaaay?

October 12, 2015, 11:27:41 AM
Reply #5

dmaz

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • Global Mod
Re: Selling/Trading Shadows and Black Rider and also foils from all sets
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 11:27:41 AM »
CCG-Singles prices are nowhere even close to market value. If I had the time I would do the footwork on eBay sales records to show how much this stuff is actually worth one by one, but that would take a while.

Most rares and foils these days are worth less than $1 each. There are some that are still highly sought after, but for the most part, non-sealed stuff isn't worth quite that much.

October 12, 2015, 02:52:51 PM
Reply #6

rubbercarp

• Information Offline
  • Villager
    • www.ccg-singles.com
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 02:52:51 PM »
CCG-Singles prices are nowhere even close to market value. If I had the time I would do the footwork on eBay sales records to show how much this stuff is actually worth one by one, but that would take a while.

Most rares and foils these days are worth less than $1 each. There are some that are still highly sought after, but for the most part, non-sealed stuff isn't worth quite that much.

Like anything, cards are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

My cards on CCG-SINGLES are priced aggressively for sure, and are usually priced much higher than what you could buy any individual card on eBay.

But most of my customers are people looking to buy in bulk, or complete a deck or collection in
"one stop". It's a different kind of customer who shops for single cards on eBay (where you would have to paying shipping from a dozen different sellers to get the lowest prices on each card) or people who buy/sell/trade on the forums here.

My goal and my pricing structure has always been that I'd rather have a card priced higher than the average BUT IN-STOCK, than a card that that is priced less than the average, but out of stock.

(Sorry, didn't mean to hi-jack to your thread, but I saw several posts recently tying to assert that the prices on my website  as a definitive value on what something is "worth")

tl;dr:
 My prices are high, I haven't adjusted them in several years. But over the years I've sold just about every card in the game to one customer or another =)

All of my extra Lord of the Rings TCG, MECCG, SWCCG, and WoW TCG singles are available for sale on my website: http://www.ccg-singles.com

October 13, 2015, 06:17:04 PM
Reply #7

dmaz

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • Global Mod
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 06:17:04 PM »
Hi rubbercap,

I hope my post wasn't taken as an attack, that wasn't my intent.

I would say (as you suggest) that your prices are targeting those who want a single. If a certain card is greatly desired and it can't be attained at market value (i.e. eBay), then you are able to provide it for them at a premium. I consider your great selection able to demand that price at a premium as those singles may not be able to be found at market value at all times.

That's fine, but I was just pointing out to OP that using your price list to agglomerate an overall cost for a collection, and consider it as a market value, would be fallacious.

Collections such as his sell on eBay for 1/10th of the quoted cost he has, but this is because he's asking for a large number of cards at a premium price.

If he should decide to invest in the time and effort that you took to make a site that does a good job at targeting niche markets then maybe he can demand that much.

I was just trying to help the OP by giving him a general idea of what the community is willing to pay.

October 13, 2015, 08:00:20 PM
Reply #8

rubbercarp

• Information Offline
  • Villager
    • www.ccg-singles.com
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 08:00:20 PM »
No offense taken.
(again, sorry for Hijacking the thread)

All of my extra Lord of the Rings TCG, MECCG, SWCCG, and WoW TCG singles are available for sale on my website: http://www.ccg-singles.com

October 16, 2015, 07:55:04 AM
Reply #9

malo

• Information Offline
  • Tracker
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 07:55:04 AM »
i buy on ccg single.the price for the foil is not expensive

October 17, 2015, 01:26:48 AM
Reply #10

ununtrium

• Information Offline
  • Horseman
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2015, 01:26:48 AM »
I, too, used ccg singles to finish off my foil movie block, because some foils simply were not being traded or showed up on ebay. Great site as an "ultima ratio" when collecting (as it was intended to be in the first place, wasn't it?).
I am a Lieutenant Commander on the G.A.B. Saffron team. My trade lists:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/forums/index.php/topic,3255.0.html
http://www.tradecardsonline.com/user/ununtrium