LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Gameplay Questions
NBarden
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:52 pm
Felipe Musco wrote:
Cool. About Stuffy Doll, to make it your win condition, pack Gigadrowse and storage lands like Dreadship Reef (anything that can make a lot of blue), so you can ’drowse their lands eot, and combo out next turn. And use Pact of the Titan? Please?

That’s another deck. Hang on, why would I use Gigadrowse when I can hose all their creatures with a huge Skred? I was thinking of using Rimescale Dragon to freeze their permanents, actually. I love that dragon.

I’m developing several pet cards. Rimescale Dragon, Stalking Vengeance, Skred, and Djinn Illuminatus. Gotta love ’em all.

Oh, and Bureaucracy.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:25 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Gigadrowse is for lands, never creatures. Tapping all their lands eot preventsthem from activating Circle of Protection: Red, from playing Angel’s Grace, for countering your spells, etc, when you try to go off and kill in one hit.
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Gameplay Questions