LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
ingold55
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:59 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
ok, so I guess that I can’t skirmish since all of them are taken or killed, or unable to be assigned to a skirmish?

Or can I make an event that allows me to take the place of Erkenbrand?

Or is am I not reading everything right, is there a minion I can skirmish?
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:47 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Well, there is still a 9/2 Orthanc Pikesman that can’t be assigned, but COULD still be wounded via an event, like your Out of Darkness....

Of course, since you already have that, you could use that and create another event that would wound the Pikesman a second time. Just because he can’t be assigned doesn’t mean he can’t be wounded. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
macheteman
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:38 pm
The battle was finally won, and Ryle was tired, but he went about finishing off wounded Uruks, and healing the injured Men. He also gathered all his arrows that he could. The battle was won, but at a price, that the free peoples could barely afford to pay.

1 Blood of Bard Gandalf
Event • Regroup
Add a threat to wound a minion and heal a ranger. Then, if you can spot 4 rangers you may remove 4.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
NBarden
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:47 pm
Wrong thread.

Copy/Paste
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
macheteman
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:49 pm
yep. i knew something was wrong.
ROLF!!!
NBarden
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:45 pm
@Ingold, good DC, but I would say that the word should be if. Because it is an event, not a constant ability like a condition, possession, companion, etc.

Other than that, I think you could actually drop the spotting more companions than minions.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
macheteman
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:50 pm
it is a regroup event, and we were supposed to make a skirmish event. i made a regroup event too, but then deleted it.

a good idea for a skirmish event along the lines of your regroup one would be spot a whatever to wound a minion not assigned to a skirmish twice.
ROLF!!!
ingold55
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:13 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Ok, I am brainstorming here, should I make an event that can help ekherbrand (not the correct spelling)...
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:54 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Not really any need to; the Uruk he was fighting got killed off before the skirmish, though if you want, you could make one that would help him that we could re-use later.
Though I’m guessing that Erkenbrand won’t be our leader long.

Edit:
Okay, I’ve edited in my RP post now.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:39 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
This is not dead! Just been a crazy, crazy past week of illness, buttloads of schoolwork, helping a friend move (both Saturday AND Sunday), and starting to put up Christmas decorations. Something had to give. Confused

Okay, as I understand it, all minions are now dead, yes?

I also believe Ryle (mm) is the only character that did not create a skirmish event. Correct?

Assuming that’s all true, look for the next "official" post later today. We still have the regroup phase to get through, after all. Evil or Very Mad

After THAT, we’ll finally move on to Site 3, rest up for a while, meet some more characters, and then head back into action and danger at Site 4. Cool

Keep your eyes open, especially mm, because this will be his last chance to create an event before we move on....
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing