LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Alex
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:34 pm
Hello guys Very Happy , i have i little doubt Confused , can i play Saruman and spot himself to make Saruman Fierce with the Throne of Isengard??? Think

Thanks Very Happy
NBarden
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:01 pm
I think so. You play Saruman to get the effect, so you can then spot himself to make him fierce. And then he’s also strength +3 and damage +1.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Celebrimbor
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:41 pm
Yeah it says each time you play saruman, spot a minion. That minion may be any minion.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Gartax
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:26 pm
i htink there is a rule that specify that you can’t spot the card you just played.

exemple: Ulaire Toldea and Dark approach
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:50 pm
Gartax wrote:
i htink there is a rule that specify that you can’t spot the card you just played.

exemple: Ulaire Toldea and Dark approach
The Ulaire Toldea and Dark approach doesn’t work for an entirely different reason. The card Ulaire Toldea fetches has to already be in the discard pile when he tries to fetch it. According to the "playing a card" entry in the comprehensive rules, the Dark Approach that Toldea was played with doesn’t reach the discard pile (step 7) until after his text has already taken effect (step 6).

The throne of Saruman can make Saruman Fierce according to the playing a card sequence. Saruman reaches play and is a minion in play in step 4. The Throne of Isengard triggers in Step 5.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:22 pm
Totally forgot about the description "it enters the void"... that’s just classic. Laughing

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions