LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Visskar
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:37 pm
Just got back into the game recently after a couple years away, and trying to get ahold of the newer cards. I’ve picked up starter decks for both these sets, and plan on buying a couple T&D boxes later. Does anyone out there have playsets of Hunters and Rise of Saruman commons and uncommons they’d either be willing to sell or trade? Purchased a couple big ebay lots recently and still sorting through, and will be able to post rares available soon.
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:21 am
The last 3 sets are like gold dust compared to any of the others at the monent mate. Youll be lukcy to find someone willing to part with a lot of hunters onwards cards.

I have some for trade if you get your list up and you have some good stuff.

Cheers
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
wraithful
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:44 am
I’ve seen a couple of people selling complete common and uncommon sets from the hunters set on ebay recently, but you have to check the ebay stores that have the "buy it now" offers. I believe a complete uncommon set was being offered for $10 and the common set for $4 or $5.
Visskar
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:31 am
I actually just took that route for complete 4 ofs for RoS commons and uncommons, as well as 1 set of Hunters commons. I’ll keep an eye out for any more of those.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum