LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:15 am
I’m looking for clear sleeves (both sides) with dimensions of 2 5/8" x 3 3/4". I believe this is similar to the old Ultra Pro sleeves before they got cut so short (3 5/8" now--I really do care about that extra 1/8 inch! Wink).

In all my searches I’ve only found one, the sleeves by Collector Safe. Except none of the shops around here carries them so I have to special order them online. Does anyone else use them, or have other brands to suggest (clear, longer than 3 5/8")?

Thanks!
LeoKula
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:23 pm
You could check Player’s Choice and KMC, both awesome shields but I never tried the clear one. If they are the same size as their black ones, they have the extra 1/8 inch you’re talking about Smile
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:06 pm
Thanks for the suggestion!

I think Player’s Choice / KMC / Dragon Shield are a bit thicker than what I have, though. What I should’ve done was go with these nice quality sleeves to begin with, but at this point I’d rather grab a few more of the same than swap a couple thousand out.

Thanks, though... hopefully CS is true to their word!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum