LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
NappyKorn
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:06 pm
wraithful wrote:
Someone by the name of theodosis chatzistergos on mahasamatman has five of each of the brothers for trade, so you shouldn’t have much of a problem getting them.

The Greek you mented is also on these boards. He goes by the name of Teolixx and he is one of the best traders on the CC boards. Give him a shot and you might just be the proud owner of the bros.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
LeoKula
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:26 pm
NBarden wrote:
LeoKula wrote:
Well I think they’re worth as much as let’s say Greenleaf, Cirdan, but NB is not an authority at all in valuing cards lol and an ATAR foil for both is just nonsense, to say the least LOL !!

I’ve seen people trading 2 noble leaders, 2 brutes, saved from the fire and a lot other top rares for an ATAR foil... the brothers are not worth 20% the value of an ATAR foil.

Well...I’d say ABOUT 20%, but to me, my whole deck would come crashing down if I didn’t have them, thus, if you want mine, I’d want a lot.

That being said, I don’t recommend trading from me. But they are worth around a Saruman, Ferny, Saved from the Fire, Brute, those kinds of cards worth of value. And I do think I know a little about what I’m talking about. Why do you think I don’t?

Because you said it was worth an ATAR foil. Now you’re saying it’s worth 20%. Shocked Question I think that proves my point, sounds a lot like you have no idea of their value is.
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:15 pm
When did I say it was worth an ATAR foil?

I said that I wouldn’t take less than an ATAR foil, and I wouldn’t. B/c I absolutely need my bros for my deck, and if I traded them off, an entire (very good) deck would fall apart.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
LeoKula
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:29 am
whatever Thumbs Down
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
bunnydaman
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:19 am
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 338 Location: 'hillbilliesville'
NK, is Teolixx still around?
-"He’s like a spamming assasin." ~lem0nhead about SoP
"Yes, I'm a girl. And no, not like elf lvr."
[idea from FM]
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:01 am
bunnydaman wrote:
NK, is Teolixx still around?

Yes I see him on from time to time. As a matter of fact I just did I trade with him last Monday. Anyway send him a PM he will get it if you need to talk to him.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Hobbit_Pizza
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:14 am
Does anyone know if Elrohir and Elladan both came in the same draft box?
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:59 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Yes, they did come in the same draft box. I will soon have a copy of each of them for trade (they should arrive this week), if anyone is interested.
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
Hobbit_Pizza
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:07 pm
I got mine finally, and I also have two available on my trade list.
Celebrimbor
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:10 pm
Go to your local card store and see what’s there. The box that comes with the 2 elf twins is about $20...

But I was able to trade for them.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum