LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
TheHobbit13
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:12 pm
I don’t remember any stupid things i have done in lotr... My friend claims that planndo minuses twilight.. Cause he said there was a minus sign after the aid and before the 2. Pallando CHOKE!!! that was not fun we just let him do it..

oh! i rember one i din’t play it but at one point i thought with shadow fax(i think from the TT) you could make bearer infinite strenght by adding as many threats as you than i found out that you can only have as many threats as companions. LOL Embarassed
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
AgentDrake
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:38 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Tell your friend it’s not a minus sign, it’s a hyphen. Laughing
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:48 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Like others, I did not realise that you had to discard minions. When my daughter and I used to play, we would have masses of minions by site 5, and it was just impossible to get through to the end. It was only when I started playing SdA that I found out about discarding minions.

I also thought that you could only perform an action once per turn (such as: "Exert a minion to exert a companion"). Again, when I started playing SdA, I was very surprised!
Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
gizlivadi
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:22 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
in my early days in lotr, i thought that right after you played your fp cards, you played your shadow cards, you had the shadow phase so, i was like: "hmm this fp card costs 6 twilight and it’s not THAT good... hmmm, shadow number 9... right in the deck! yeah! play sauron on my first turn!"

... Cool Cool
how to keep a stupid busy? (read my location)
TheHobbit13
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:19 pm
that idea would kill choke decks i like it Twisted Evil
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
gizlivadi
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:47 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
yeah and i was like "an able guide remove 4... what the h?!? and it’s rare!"
how to keep a stupid busy? (read my location)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion