LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
AgentDrake
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:48 am
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:14 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anvar
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:00 pm
3 - Very clever design, as it takes the 1 cost companions outside their almost inevitable home of the starting fellowship.

10 - Almost like a Simbelmyne that speed bumps and costs you a companion spot. These really work as a starting companion.

2 - Very solid companions, for particularly heavy tribal decks. Not quite exciting enough for me to place higher though.

Anvar
LeoKula
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:35 pm
If you have a MW Éomer, Horsemaster, please let me know what you want for it Smile
Thranduil
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:18 pm
As I still need AC’s and EL’s votes, we’re not going to start the next round until tomorrow.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:44 pm
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:25 pm
A lot of these border on OP, in my opinion, but I guess it’s hard for them not to.

Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:21 pm
Thanks EL (and everyone else, of course!) for now we may begin!

The winners for that tough last round were... (drum roll, please)

1) HL (#2)
2) Lem0nhead (#3)
3) AC and me (#7 and #6)

So we leave the realm of companions far behind and come onto something quite different, and a new round.

We have a choice this time, so know straight dictations from your contest-runner. Your choice is to make a virtual version of either:

EDIT: Bear with me on these images. Kralik’s site appears to be down, but the first is supposed to be Elven Cloak (1 C 42) and the second Ulaire Attea, the Easterling (2 U 82).

OR

You may ask: "What the hell have those cards got to do with each other?"

Simple answer: "They don’t." It will make more sense when you look at next round and then it may become clear why I decided to do it all this way instead of any other.

As a reminder of the rules, whichever card you choose should:

1) Have the same title (with a (V) attached to the end)
2) Have the same twilight cost and culture *Ulaire Attea should clearly be a minion (unless you make a good argument otherwise), but I leave free reign on the type and sub-type of the Elven Cloak
3) Have whatever attributes or attribute modifiers you think appropriate
4) Have a different text, maybe similar, but could also be on completely different lines *except that Ulaire Attea must be a twilight minion, if he is indeed a minion (see rule 2)
5) Have a lore which you want, it’s really up to you - you can keep the same lore or put in your own, it doesn’t really matter.

So, if you choose the first card, your entry will look a bit like this:

1 Elven Cloak (V) Elven
Type • Sub-type
Str: +X
Vit: +X
Sit/Res: +X
Text.
Lore.
1 V 42

Or, if you choose the second card, your entry will look a bit like this:

6Ulaire Attea, the Easterling (V) Wraith
Minion • Nazgul
Str: X
Vit: Y
Sit: Z
Twilight.
Text.
Lore.
2 V 82

So, the choice is entirely up to you, depending on how evil you’re feeling at the time. Wink

Deadline is Friday 14th.

Have fun! Mr. Green

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
NappyKorn
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:48 pm
DC sent thanks for letting me join late Thumbs Up.

GP for your kindness and letting me get a late start.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:53 pm
Thanks for signing up! Thumbs Up

Got a fair number of entries now, but I still want them from:

NB
SoP
LK
EL
DI

and
Thran

Oh wait, hang on a second... Razz

Get them in on time, please! The faster you get them to me, the more likely your entries are to be balanced, so it’s really in your interest.

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards