LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Kralik
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:36 pm
TheHobbit13 wrote:
gondor is okay IMO IB decks are sweet. i have Never for some odd reason enjoyed playing fortifacation decks . it’s just the concept of an exertion (usually) to transfer a block of stone to a guy. ( i don’t like to exert when i don’t have to). also your forts die along with the minions. it is so unreal is stic.

a little goblin being squished by minus tirith i mean come on.

You have to use your imagination... my cousin said he lost all respect for the reality factor in LotR when he saw the card Gorgoroth Swarm. Sauron’s army has strength 12? Wink

If you play fortification decks right, you shouldn’t have to exert. Always meet the minimum requirements for X knights/rangers... perhaps use Isildur, Bearer of Heirlooms as your RB... use Sixth Level to retrieve lots of fortifications when they are discarded by minions. Fifth Level and Citadel of the Stars can be brutal. Lots of other options.
gil-estel
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:42 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Fortifications are sooo cool. You can nuke almost everything. And realistic? What is realistic about the game. If you would only like reealistic you should only run beat-down decks. Strenght versus strength.
My trading list
My main wants
My refs

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion