LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:15 pm
Now that’s what I call avatar originality. GP
I had to put something here.
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:46 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Now that’s what I call avatar originality. GP

Thanks... I think! Very Happy

You probably don’t even know who it’s a picture of, but never mind.

Still need those cards in and I’d really like them by about 1700 GMT!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:17 pm
Okay, so let’s get going seeing as we have now reached the deadline.

Do I have any thoughts for this round? Think not sure. If I think of anything, I’ll post it later.

T’would be great if all voting was over and done with by Wednesday 19th, by which I mean all entrants should by then have voted for their favourite 3 in order.

And without further ado, let’s have the cards:

Hobbiton Lad
6Úlairë Attëa, the Easterling (V) Wraith
Minion • Nazgûl
Str: 12
Vit: 3
Sit: 3
Twilight.
Maneuver: If you cannot spot two wounds on the Ring-bearer, exert Úlairë Attëa and spot another twilight Nazgûl to exert the Ring-bearer.
"They had words with Harry at Westgate on Monday.... He was white and shaking when they left him."
2 V 82

Anonymous Prodigy
6Úlairë Attëa, The Easterling (V) Wraith
Minion • Nazgûl
Fierce. Twilight.
When you play Úlairë Attëa, you may spot another twilight Nazgûl to make the Free Peoples player choose to either wound the Ring-bearer or add a burden.
“A long-drawn wail came down the wind, like the cry of some evil and lonely creature. It rose and fell, and ended on a high piercing note.”
2 V 82

Anvar
Minion • Nazgûl
Twilight. Easterling.
While you can spot another twilight minion, Úlairë Attëa is strength +1 for each burden you can spot.
While you can spot another Easterling and 2 burdens, Úlairë Attëa is fierce and damage +1.
"Khamül the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron’s Lieutenant."
2 V 82

Lem0nhead
Minion • Nazgûl
Twilight.
While you can spot 3 twilight Nazgûl, Úlairë Attëa is strength +3.
Each time a twilight Nazgûl wins a skirmish, you may exert Úlairë Attëa to add a burden.
"Immediately, though everything else remained as before, dim and dark, the shapes became terribly clear.’"
2 V 82

AgentDrake
Minion • Nazgûl
Twilight.
When you play Úlairë Attëa, you may exert him and spot another twilight minion to discard a follower or add a burden.
"’They were once kings. Great kings of Men... One by one, falling into darkness....’"
2 V 82

AnxiousChieftain
Minion • Nazgûl
Twilight.
While the Ring-bearer is exhausted, Úlairë Attëa is twilight cost -3 and fierce.
Regroup: Exert Úlairë Attëa and discard a Wraith card from hand to make the Free Peoples player choose to either exert the Ring-bearer or add a burden.
"’They had words with Harry at Westgate on Monday.... He was white and shaking when They left him.’"
2 V 82

Carpe Guitarrem
1 Elven Cloak (V) Elven
Possession • Cloak
Res: +1
To play, spot 2 Elves. Bearer must be a companion.
While bearer is a Hobbit, he or she is vitality +1.
Maneuver: If bearer is a Man or Elf, exert bearer twice to make the first Shadow player choose to discard two cards from hand or to make each minion strength -1 until the start of the regroup phase.
"And you will find them a great aid in keeping out of the sight of unfriendly eyes, whether you walk among the stones or the trees."
1 V 42

NappyKorn
6 • Úlairë Attëa, the Easterling (V) Wraith
Minion • Nazgûl
Twilight.
Each time Úlairë Attëa wins a skirmish, you may exert him to wound the Ring-bearer. Then, unless the fellowship is in region 1, you may remove 3 to wound the Ring-bearer again.
"...and the power of the Nazgûl was intensed in twilght".
2 V 82

Thranduil
1 Elven Cloak (V) Elven
Event • Response
If a companion is about to take a wound, spot an Elf to prevent that wound.
At the start of the regroup phase, you may exert an Elf ally or discard an Elven follower to take this event into hand from your discard pile.
’"They are fair garments, and the web is good, for it was made in this land."’
1 V 42

DainIronfoot
6Úlairë Attëa, The Easterling (V) Wraith
Minion • Nazgûl
Twilight. Lurker.
Each time a twilight Nazgûl wins a skirmish, you may exert Úlairë Attëa to return an ally or follower to its owner’s hand. If you can spot no such card, you may exert Úlairë Attëa again to add a burden instead.
“Their cold eyes glittered, and they called to him with fell voices.”
2 V 82

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Just a couple quick things. Since followers are the new allies (of sorts), I figured that it made sense to incorporate them here. I also opted to have his ability work when he and his shadowy comrades win skirmishes, since all other twilight Nazgûl but one (Nelya) have their abilities trigger when they win skirmishes. Should you be playing someone with NO allies or followers, though, Attea turns into a burden-adding machine much like other versions are (Wraith on Wings, Second of the Nine Riders). Twilight Nazgûl love their burdens, after all!

LeoKula
Minion • Nazgûl
Twilight.
While the Ring-bearer wears The One Ring, Úlairë Attëa is fierce and damage +1.
Response: If a twilight Nazgûl wins a skirmish, exert a twilight Nazgûl to make the Ring-bearer wear The One Ring until the regroup phase.
"’They had words with Harry at Westgate on Monday... He was white and shaking when they left him.’"
2 V 82

AUTHOR’S NOTE: The card is meant to work with Return To Its Master, since it requires that the RB wears the one ring at the end of a skirmish phase.
Last edited by Thranduil on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:34 am; edited 4 times in total'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:56 pm
Some were OP, and others were outright useless, but my favorites were...

I had to put something here.
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:21 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...

I’m surprised only one Attea had the Easterling keyword....
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
NappyKorn
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:53 pm

I guess I’m suppose to vote too, if not then just overlook my DC ignorance as I am new to this Thumbs Up
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:18 pm
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:24 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Thran...you, uh, left out a very important part of mine. It’s badly OP right now, I think. Heck, I wouldn’t even vote for it. Confused
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:51 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Thran...you, uh, left out a very important part of mine. It’s badly OP right now, I think. Heck, I wouldn’t even vote for it. Confused

i’m guessing yours is 9...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:24 pm
Okay, I obviously screwed up on Dain’s entry, so I’m afraid I’m pausing the vote until the problem gets sorted.

Sorry everyone.

Thanks.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards