LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Legolas

Gimli  
11%
  [ 2 ]  11%

Aragorn  
16%
  [ 3 ]  16%

Frodo  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Bilbo  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Arwen  
11%
  [ 2 ]  11%

Sam  
11%
  [ 2 ]  11%

Ugluk  
5%
  [ 1 ]  5%

Witch King  
22%
  [ 4 ]  22%

Balrog  
11%
  [ 2 ]  11%

Sauron  
11%
  [ 2 ]  11%

Total Votes : 18
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:53 am
Sam-Wise wrote:
but I was thinking of Gandalf ring barrer.

Is this some secret version of gandalf that stops you from using rings? Laughing
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:02 am
No, but Gandalf ring-bearer is tough to use. very easy to get corrupted with him, but if done right can be quite fun and easier to use Thumbs Up All in all just because one Gandalf in the game is hard to use doesn’t mean he sucks in the game and the movies. In that reguard S-W, sam is pretty crappy too seen only 2 maybe 3 version of him are actually playable in this game the rest pretty much suck Shocked
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Sam-Wise
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:41 am
NappyKorn wrote:
No, but Gandalf ring-bearer is tough to use. very easy to get corrupted with him, but if done right can be quite fun and easier to use Thumbs Up All in all just because one Gandalf in the game is hard to use doesn’t mean he sucks in the game and the movies. In that reguard S-W, sam is pretty crappy too seen only 2 maybe 3 version of him are actually playable in this game the rest pretty much suck Shocked

I have to agree with that, but I think that Sam is awsome in the movie. While Frodo is fleeing, Sam is fighting.

If you think about it, Sam is the only one who tries to defend Frodo from the Nazgul, and he is the one who kills Shelob (in the movie).
My Greatest friend is Jesus Christ.
He's the source of all power.

X+3=8-2. {X=3}. I love little algebra problems!
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:09 am
Only because Sam has a man-crush on Frodo Shocked . If it was anyone else facing the Nazgul Sam would freeze up and run for a hole to hide in Thumbs Up
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:11 am
Sam is sooo lame. Bet he’s dreaming of Frodo when he’s with Rosie. He’s only kidding himself. Marrying a girl trying to convince himself and us....
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:17 am
Sam-Wise wrote:
and he [Sam] is the one who kills Shelob (in the movie).

Not to rain on your picnic, but Shelob’s fate is unknown. Whether she nursed herself back to health and remained hidden in Torech Ungol, or was destroyed in the Fourth Age under Elessar’s orders, or if she did indeed die from Sam’s wounds?

Fascinating stuff.
I had to put something here.
gil-estel
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:21 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Sam was loyal, and loyalty is a quality to be appreciated! This bravery was just the thing that was surprising after a 100 years of knowing hobbits Wink
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
NappyKorn
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:24 am
He was only brave and loyal for his fair maiden Frodo. Other than that he was just a punk Thumbs Up
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Sam-Wise
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:12 pm
Can I have a Moderater shut this down?

This is getting to be stupid. Evil or Very Mad
My Greatest friend is Jesus Christ.
He's the source of all power.

X+3=8-2. {X=3}. I love little algebra problems!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion