LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:33 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Sam-Wise wrote:
All right, if this has nothing to do with the card that was set out in the beggening, don’t post please.

To add up on some stuff, I put down, "Barrer must be Merry", because he is the one who broke the carrot. Wink
\

barrer? does he have a bar? and the thread has already been hijacked, leave now and you won’t get hurt Laughing
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:46 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Sam-Wise wrote:
All right, if this has nothing to do with the card that was set out in the beggening, don’t post please.

Well, a bit of it does. It’s just an extending of the theme you started.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Sam-Wise
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:15 pm
Ok.
My Greatest friend is Jesus Christ.
He's the source of all power.

X+3=8-2. {X=3}. I love little algebra problems!
thonnas7
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:29 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Sam-Wise wrote:
here is my revised version.

1 • I Think I’ve Broken Something Shire
Condition
Vitality +1
Bearer must be Merry.
Discard this card, to look at the top card of your draw deck. (If the top card is a Shire card, heal a Hobbit.)
"You’ve been into Farmer Maggots crops!"

should be

Condition
Vitality +1
Bearer must be Merry.
Discard this card, to look at the top card of your draw deck. If it is a Shire card, you may heal a Hobbit.

Also needs a phase. Wink
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:12 pm
thonnas7 wrote:
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Sam-Wise wrote:

Condition
Vitality +1
Bearer must be Merry.
Discard this card, to look at the top card of your draw deck. (If the top card is a Shire card, heal a Hobbit.)

should be

Condition
Vitality +1
Bearer must be Merry.
Discard this card, to look at the top card of your draw deck. If it is a Shire card, you may heal a Hobbit.

Also needs a phase. Wink

Yes needs a phase maybe skirmish to help against archery decks Very Happy . One other thing, why is it unique? Maybe just add something like: Limit one per bearer Thumbs Up Then again maybe the healing part would be to good if you get a Shire card on top of your draw deck. IMHO maybe still use the one per bearer thing instead of unique since you have to discard the condition to heal.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:49 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thonnas! nice to see you around again
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:16 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Sam-Wise wrote:

Condition
Vitality +1
Bearer must be Merry.

I’m a punctuation nerd so here is my version:

Condition
Vitality +1
Bearer must be Merry.
Discard this card to look at the top card of your draw deck. (If the top card is a Shire card you may heal a Hobbit.)

"You’ve been into Farmer Maggot’s crops!"
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:25 am
O my dear lord how long can a thread for one random DC last? I think we get the idea.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards