LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:38 am
Ok I finally decided to try and build a deck Thumbs Up. To see how tough it will be to get the cars I lack for this deck I decided to go with one of my ’cheaper’ sda decks first so here is what I still need. Don’t laugh at the largeness of my wants (remember I only collected until just now).

Free Peoples:
x1 Citadel of Minas Tirith (rare) (Realm of the Elf-Lords)
x1 Faramir’s Bow (rare) (The Two Towers)

Shadow:
x1 Suzerain of Harad (rare) (Return of the King)
x3 Ships of Great Draught (rare) (Siege of Gondor) x1 Trade Pending
x3 Corsair War Galley (uncommon) (Siege of Gondor) (Trade Pending)

Sites:
x1 The Prancing Pony (fixed/starter) (Shadows) (Trade Pending)

If I can get these that is cool, if not oh well just thought I’d tried to get a deck built Laughing . I took the time to specify rarity and set to help people with the search Smile . Also a few of these may also have a ’cheaper’ Tengwar version which I will also be interested in. I will also take foreign version of any of these as they are just for a personal deck.

Thanks in advance for any help, and yes I’m willing to buy, but not really wanting to unless the price is insanely good for me Thumbs Up

NK
Last edited by NappyKorn on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:52 pm; edited 17 times in totalNo Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NappyKorn
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:33 pm
BUMP
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NappyKorn
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:23 pm
Bump. Willing to trade for these. My entire collection is up for trade and sale. Check out my selling my sets, foils, singles thread for what I have Thumbs Up
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum