LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:42 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Yeah, we really NEED EL for Silvarin, and it would be a huge loss to lose Silvarin now. It’s MIRKWOOD next, after all, and a homecoming of sorts for our troubled Elven hero.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:38 pm
I’ll take over Silvarin if EL is a no-show. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
Frank_the_Hippo
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:40 am
again hippo really thinks almost no one could take over silvarin... corvus would probably be the only one and he has given up...

((sorry wrong account...my bad Wink))
hippo is a cop. Hippo need your help. Help hippo
don't help hippo

if you chose help hippo, you can help by giving hints. Hippo knows rules not allow giving things away.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:09 am
No word from EL yet, but I’m willing to give him a little time since his character will be rather pivotal in the near future.

...that, plus we’re still waiting on posts at the current site from a few other characters, like Dirthon. *wink wink, nudge nudge* And I need to get cracking on my trio of characters, too.

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:48 pm
No worries, I’ll get Dirthon’s piece up this week. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:04 pm
I’ll have my stuff up this week too. Hopefully EL will show back up before then.

Pippin
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:19 pm
What is going on!?!?! Shocked I leave for a few days and now the RPG is back on. Whats hapenin. Very Happy
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
AgentDrake
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:35 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Dain’s resurrecting our glorious quest!

Speakething of which, Dain... check your PMs.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing