LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
gil-estel
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:56 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
I said it a while ago. I wanted to make a set of Numenor. Why? Because it is a great story. There are numbers of great characters in the story, Sauron is in it, Isildur is in it, along with his family.
The lack of ringbearer is resolved by the attraction that Valinor had. When resistance is lowered, the whole of Numenor is in danger. The people of Numenor where proud, noble and the longer it took, convinced they were the world’s greatest. With that ever growing confidence the fear of dead grew as well. They were looking for ways to expand life. Again, enough material to make some cards...I’m not as experienced as others here, so it will take some time......keep track people!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:54 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
sounds good to me. ready and waiting to review Applause
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:10 am
Really looking forward to it!

GP

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards