LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:41 am
Yeah i have 4 of it packed in a couple of my decks its so useful.

Not sure id agree on barliman though AC, hes ok but not exactly crucial. Just pack more events rather than packing more copies of him to discard to heal him. For every copy you put of him in to heal to get an event you could just shove an event!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:48 am
I know what you mean, but I think he’s great if you have several different events in your deck. He’s very helpful if you’ve got for example Roll of Thunder, New-awakened (or whatever the event is that discards 2 conditions), SotSF, and maybe one other event; just pull back whatever event makes most sense against your opponent (RoT against Corsairs, NA vs. Moria, SotSF if you need strength events, etc).
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:55 am
Ahh yes i suppose he can get what you most need, i was thinking straight strength events.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion