LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
physcosick
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:12 pm
That I do Wink ... so alright... no hard feelings, we’re good.

Without an arrogant jerk with a sense of humor, it could get boring at times.

Go extended! Dancing lol
Cobra
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:15 pm
Moving and stickying these articles is a possibility that I’ll keep in mind, but more likely I’ll simply put links to the relevant articles into the "guidelines" sticky for each forum. (Most of these aren’t up yet, but they will be.)

So, having a standard organization scheme is a good idea, but each article will be read on its own terms -- so don’t feel obligated to make your article conform to someone else’s. Very Happy
Last edited by Cobra on Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:56 am; edited 1 time in totalhttp://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:24 pm
Felipe Musco wrote:
Ok. I actually like arrogant jerks, they make fine additions to online groups! Wink (and also, it’s always fun to have a partner so we can make fun of elf lvr. Hehehehe)

Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:05 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I’m joking, you know...
I don't like YOU.
physcosick
Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:40 am
Cobra wrote:
So, having a standard organization scheme is a good idea, but each article will be read on its own terms -- so don’t feel obligated to make your article conform to someone else’s. Very Happy
Yeah, I am not one for conforming. But I figured if we would use this for future purposes, than it should look a little more... identical and organized. So I organized mine. And after looking over Muscos articles, it’s similar enough to where if we are going to standarize the organization style, than not much changes will have to occur. I’m not going to be arrogant Wink and say my style is better Rolling Eyes (lol) but after the article contests and after all of the formats are finished, than we can come up with some agreement and someone can edit the articles to match the desired style.

Felipe Musco wrote:
I’m joking, you know...
.... Wink

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion