LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:28 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
http://lotrtcg.fanhq.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ID=835

thanks I was wondering where it was
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bobtheorc
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:46 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
elf lvr wrote:
It wouldn’t be a very good deck, if you tried to center it around those three... one good Grown Suddenly Tall and you’re done.

True but you could have mutiple copies.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:06 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Hand clog.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
fingolfin
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:06 am
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
get muster then,But the big problem is when this is fighting like a [gonor] knight deck, it is pretty much impossible to overwhelm or hard to kill them, corruption is the best against them.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:54 am
Men archery works pretty well against knights, too, IMO. Anything that doesn’t need to win skirmishes can work against knights. But if you NEED to win even one skirmish...

I think the shadow is a bit underpowered, in today’s world, a couple of 10-13 fierce minions isn’t that great, with durin and cirdan and such running around to pummel the crap out of them. Plus, the most powerful of these minions only can be used once a wizard heals, and that is only useful against Gandalf decks.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
bobtheorc
Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:59 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Altough one can exert the wizard with Pallando Deceived, Is there any way to heal the Saruman, of many colors to trigger Radagast Deceived?
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
bibfortuna25
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:11 am
The only Shadow card that can heal Saruman is Defensive Rush (only works on the Uruk-hai version).
All cards do what they say.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:48 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Since the cards does not state "every time your WIzard heals...", shouldn’t it mean that, if the Free Peoples player heals Gandalf or Radagast, the Condition WILL become a minion, even on the Fellowship phase, or at the start of the turn? I mean, it would remain as so until the regroup phase, so that shouldn’t be a problem...
I don't like YOU.
hblika
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:47 pm
elf lvr wrote:
Men archery works pretty well against knights, too, IMO. Anything that doesn’t need to win skirmishes can work against knights. But if you NEED to win even one skirmish...

I have never had ANY problems beating an archery shadow with my knights. Knights heal like crazy, and since most archers have pretty low strength, a good Knight fellowship don’t need to use the Fourth Level + Gondor Bow combo too often to win skirmishes so they can heal.
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions