LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum
Hazael
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:43 pm
Cobra, you should get those fancy card sleeves....
with shiny green/black/multi/ect. colors on the back.

or like the one adultlink sent to me... sparkely purple with little stars Laughing

I just invested in 100 green for my ranger/dunland, 100 orange for my ranger/southron, and 100 green water color for my wraiths.
All the clear ones went on my trading cards.
It’s so nice to be able to know exactly what deck a card goes to. Often they will get mixed up, and I will end up having random cards in my deck during a game. Now, it’s easy to find the card/deck I’m looking for when they are stacked in those long boxes.

You can get clear card savers anywhere... but it’s hard to find a variety of colored ones. Idea
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Planeswalker
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:09 pm
I prefer Max Protection sleeves. They are very smooth and come in packs of 100. I find them to be of much better quality than ultra pro.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:21 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I have a set of Blue Shields called Dragon Shields. Best ones I’ve ever had. They are ABSURDLY smooth, better than the japanese ones, the Ultra-Pro ones, the Wizards ones, well you name it. It’s got about 5 years, and I’ve only wrecked about 2-3 sleeves so far. And boy, did they see playing!
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:45 pm
Dragon Shields rock! They can be major expensive though.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:48 pm
I don’t know how expensive this means to you guys, but I got mine for about 12.50 dollars.
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:51 pm
Expensive in comparison. Other sleeves can sell for 100 for a dollar.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:55 pm
Boy, I wished I lived in the US... (of course, only for TCGs and electronics, since Brasil ROCKS on pretty much anything else. My city has 2 Lagoons and 42 beaches, it’s cool living in an island! I used to live in a majorly urban area, in Rio de Janeiro...) Those horrid translucid plastic sleeves sell for 3.50 for 100!
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum