LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum
TheGambler
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:03 am
CobraCards offers speeded up shipping propably at lightspeed with maximum quality of the products and a checkout list so you can look over the things you ordered, but you’ ll rarely find a card missing in your cuvert. Shocked

I have been ordering here and there and everything had it’s advantages and disadvantages, but I can hardly find a disadvantage on Cobracards.com. Maybe some more Magic-Cards, but it’s okay. The best thing is that Conor offers a complete list of cards, does not matter if available or not, but you can check out how much is available and every single cards, even Commons, have their own picture with card text. It is not something negative that some cards doesn’t have texts jet, the pictures are large enough to check out the text this way, and I for myself prefer it to read it from the card than from a simple text.

Shipping was never a problem, I live in Germany, and even the fact that my cards have to come over the Atlantic Ocean, it does not take much longer than to buy cards in Europe or Germany, that is because the cards are shipped when you pay(not in the same moment, but the same day, if not too late at night). Arrow Laughing Mr. Green

Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum