LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum
daniel_ferraresso
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:46 pm
Hi Conor,

Until today, February 23rd, I didn´t receive any package from you. I ´m very very worry about it, because a lot of friends usually bought things from you and get the cards after two or three weeks. My friends are Winston Oyadomari, Leonardo Evans Ferreira, Robson, leão Carvalho only to name a few. On the other hand, I have other friends that bought something and never get anything. I know that you is a trustful guy, your positive feedback’s don´t lie, but, Conor, this situation is very Strange because I bought the cards on Dec 12nd, and I didn´t receive nothing. Leonardo Evans Ferreira bought some cards on Dec 19 and get the cards after four weeks the same happened with Robson, who made two orders in Dec and the cards arrive.
Other strange fact is that we live in same city and near each other. I don´t know if you can help me but I need some explanations. and I have other question Do you have the Traking number?

Thanks for you time

Daniel
Cobra
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:14 pm
Daniel,

Apologies for the delayed response; this post somehow escaped my attention.

When international mail doesn’t arrive on time, it’s almost always due to customs delays. In my experience, Brazilian customs is particularly bad about causing long delays. In addition, it has just come to my attention that there have been some recent policy changes that will probably cause even longer delays. It appears that all mail coming into Brazil is now redirected to the customs offices in Sao Paulo or Rio de Janerio -- and that means that your own customs office in Sao Paulo must be completely buried in work.

If you and your friends can email me a list (by order number if possible) of any orders that are still missing, I will see if I can find any information which might help you out. However, it’s unlikely you’ll be able to track down a specific package; tracking service is available only by request and at significant additional expense. Unfortunately there’s probably not much you can do except wait.

Thanks,
Conor
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:19 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Hey, Conor, my order finally arrived, and as usual, everything in perfect shape! Looking forward for that other one (after all, it has all the "neat" cards, while this one had the "meat" cards! Very Happy) so I can start building my new deck!
PS: Why, why didn’t you change the Strategy Article Contest prize pool the month I ran (almost) unnoposed?!? Crying or Very sad ( Wink ).
PPS: Going to PTQ San Diego! If I win, I’ll post here for CC T-Shirts to play the PT! Very Happy
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum