LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
solis
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:45 pm
Okey I just got bored of all these decks so did a new wounding deck which of course uses any cultures;)

Frodo, muster-dude
The Ring, ATAR

s Faramir CoG
s Aragorn Strider
s Smeagol AH
s Pippin WoBaS
1 merry Swordthain
2 gandalf MoW
1 Eowyn LoI
1 Rohirrim Guard
1 Anduril FotW
1 Faramirs sword
1 faramirs bow
1 Eowyns Sword(the good one which wounds when played)
2 Rohirrim Bow
1 Brego
1 Brooding on tomorrow
1 fell deeds awake
2 Hardy Garrison
2 Home and hearth
1 cliffs of emyn muil
1 follow smeagol
1 a light in his mind
1 dont look at them
2 birthday presents
4 shadowplay
4 unheeded

Faramir and aragorn is just that I needed 2 gondor comps for hardy garrison
smeagols exhaust is just mad
bouncing hobbits just owns the archery decks(pippin owns the forest nazguls in a combo with faramirs sword which makes them roaming!) and they give you back your initiative so you can lose it again:P
gandalf is there to make sure you lose initiative and for condition removal(brooding on tomorrow)
eowyn is just awesome for cleaning the table when unheeded is lacking!
rohirrim guard is TEH TECK drop a card to exert the opponent and trigger unheeded OR throw away cards to lose initiative:)
dont look at them is for those grey sites when you just dont want to exert yourself anymore.
home and hearth/a light in his mind makes you able to bid a few burdens
Birthday present gives you your unheeded back to play at every freekin’ site until your opponent gives up;)
shadowplay is just to own up anything that moves(when skirmishing forest nazgules if he drops toldea/wk etc first and theres lots of pool save em for nelya! but always kill the second minion if theres pool for enquea(count minus the forest sites;P)
fell deeds awake is just to be able to survive those dunlands(and site control uruks with nasty condition removal Crying or Very sad )

How to play this deck:
I tend to bid ~3 so Im sure to start and then i pull out follow smeagol(or if I have it on hand dont look at them)
if ure skirmishing nazguls and´is afraid of buckland, dont be, youll see it like ones in the match as you can kill off nelya before he swops to that sites, and all the other sites youre playing! vs corruption corsairs this deck just flies thru. dunlands and invincible uruk just forces you to think a bit and morcs shouldnt be a problem when you master the deck;)

Shadow is a plain corsair deck
4 castamir
4 black numenorian
4 corsair marauder
4 corsair plunderer
2 corsair brutes(my tech vs elves and dwarves, with a wrath he makes 3-4 wounds for 10 pool which will most propobly kill a companion)
4 black sails
2 ships of great drought
2 initiative boat, my head is totall blacked out:(
3 red wrath
4 raider halberad
1 wind that speds ships

If they for some strange reason bidded more then you(should be nearly impossible as you can bid up to 5(did it vs Ellington and run to site 9 and had 1 burdens, removed about 20-25 of them hehe) just reshuffle if you dont got castamir and halbared if you dont have like 4 boats:) Anyways this deck just tries to get castamir at every site and then when setup is complete and the opponent got enough wounds(usually around site 5-6) you swarm with 4 numenorians castamir and a brute or two. this will almost sertainly kill him alt make him stop with lots of wounds on him, at least more then he can heal off;)

This is anyways most propobly what I will play on the Swedish Championships the 23-25th september, this or 18str gilgalad(this deck is mad!Very Happy but not so solid. When its fully set it cant be beaten. just win ure skirmishes exert gilgalad/discard aiglos in regroup and move again. you got mass healing(shadow btwn, farewell to lorien in EVERY fellowship round nenya and sanctuaries) You have Elrond WoH to pickup aiglos farewell and nenya/vilya and gilgalad/glorfindel to win skirmishes and vs corruption we got mighty gandalf+glamdring(and ofc terrible and evilx4) I set p using saved from the fire, burning legolas and arwen, gandalf and radagast(sent back and 2 copies of radagast for the tripple without enemy recycle!Very Happy)
The table looks like this;
gala 9-11str
glorf 13-15str
elrond 14-16str
gilgalad 17-19str
gandalf 13-15str
(radagast 12-14str)
ITS NASTY I TELL YOU:D deck list coming some day:P (its supported by dunlands)
If you lose well at least know why.
dwarven_captin
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:05 am
I like but unless i counted wrong you have 1 to many fellowship
but it looks good Very Happy
solis
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:51 am
Ah sorry, it should be 3 initiative boats:P
dwarven_captin
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:24 am
Tht would explain it Laughing
solis
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:06 am
Indeed, I also switched Wind that sped ships for Fierce in despair. just discard the initiative boat to get pool for it:D I mean just drop a plunderer castamir and a marauder/numenorian and youll most propobly have 2 minions for regroup so that Elendil/Gilgalad/Treebeard/gandalf or what ever is gone:D and then you just pick it up with ships again^^ way better then 6 strenght! Twisted Evil

Also replaced the 2 Rohirrim bows for 2 Traveled leader(just to ensure cavern entrance wont kill me and to switch those other nasty sites for something good:P)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard