LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Deck Clinics » Standard (Type 2)
Shizknight
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:38 am
--- description ---
I Just wanted sumthin’ that would kill the crap out of ur opponent’s monsters and i love the madness mechanic too. So here’s my deck
note: I got the name from calling stinkweed a "skunk" and calling avatar of woe the "reaper"... just in case u were wondering.

Type your decklist and strategy notes here.

Creatures
4- Avatar of Woe
2- Stinkweed Imp
2- Deethseeker
4- Gorgon Recluse
2- Big Game Hunter
4- Undertaker

Instants and Sorceries
4- Funeral Charm
4- Dark Withering
2- Disembowel
2- Dark Banishing
2- Dark Ritual
2- Dread Return
2- Diabolic Edict

Enchantments
2- Gravepact

Lands
4- Mouth of Ronum
18- Snow-covered Swamp

The main object is to get it were your opponent cant attack at all and close in. This deck can bring back monsters quite often so you can feel free to sacrifice one just to get your way.
Like when your opponent attacks with a big creature you can block with your stinkweed, deathseeker, or gorgon and kill his big monster and if you have gravepact in play. Then your opponent will know knowing the true meaning of death.
This deck also uses madness quite a bit. Just discard a madness card with funeral charm or undertaker and bring it into play. Feel free to use funeral charm as a destruction card for little 1/1, 2/1, or 4/1 creatures.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:20 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I’m not familiar with the card Deethseeker, nor is this a Standard deck. Dark Ritual is only legal in Vintage and Eternal.
I don't like YOU.
Shizknight
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:28 am
dark ritual was in a coldsnap deck so i figured it standerd and deathseeker is from 9th edition

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Deck Clinics » Standard (Type 2)