LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
Apopatos
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:31 am
Following uruk is too weak to work properly, after all with so many exerts you are gonna have many exhausted companions, so I would change this one with Lurtz, Minion of the White Wizard, he will win the skirmishes for sure Wink
joseph_c_chua
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:55 am
Quote:
Awesome Freeps side! I’ve been wanting to make a deck similar to that. One question, have you considered using Long-stemmed Pipe? It’d be nice, since it’s another pipeweed and it’s a way to discard Shadow conditions.

Thanks! I have considered it, but I don’t know which cards take out to make space for it.

Quote:
Following uruk is too weak to work properly, after all with so many exerts you are gonna have many exhausted companions, so I would change this one with Lurtz, Minion of the White Wizard, he will win the skirmishes for sure

Great idea using Lurtz. Perhaps Berserker Torch would also be a good addition.

Quote:
I’d take out the 3 copies of White Hand Enforcer and put 3 copies of Saruman, Agent of the Dark Lord in there instead. (He’s an AWESOME strength pump for Uruk-hai)

Will do. I never got to use Enforcer during any of my playtests anyway...

I’ve updated the decklist for the Shadow side. Any suggestions on the FP?
Apopatos
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:22 pm
joseph_c_chua wrote:

Great idea using Lurtz. Perhaps Berserker Torch would also be a good addition.

Yeas, few of that possession could work as well, maybe in the position of fortitude which is too expensive and weapons of control.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard