LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Fellowship Block
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:15 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Phazanzar wrote:
x4 Goblin Armory
x4 Goblin Scimitar
x4 Moria Axe
x1 Relics of Moria
x4 Goblin Runner
x4 Goblin Scavengers
x2 They are coming
x2 goblin swarms
x3 host of moria
x3 host of thousands
x2 ancient chieftain
x2 goblin flankers

The deck I use currently. Today was fun... I got like 8 guys out against 4 companions, but he had an Isildur RB with narsil and an armor (can’t overwhelm unless tripp’d) but all four of my runners got stacked as well as a host and some scavengers. Those goblin runners re-appeared 3 times (the next 2 sites as well) until he was finally beaten down and overwhelmed ^_^

Oh, and I use 8 weapons because you CAN and WILL get them all out... I had all 4 axes and 2 scims out today (didn’t draw the other 2 scims Sad) those last 3 sites. Moria FTW.

If you play FOTR block you have to drop the 3 host of moria, it’s nice to throw in a flame of udun. Add/remove cards to fit size requirements.

thanks i thought you would want more hand weapons.

now i have a couple of decklists to choose from.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Chang
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:54 am
yep, these all look right. mine is just about the same. I pair mine up in expanded with Dwarven discard. the deck comes out to be 80 cards. but you go through them rather quickly.
Chang
MSN: ensigndan@hotmail.com

I'm a Pirate...I sail the seas of Music...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:04 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Chang wrote:
yep, these all look right. mine is just about the same. I pair mine up in expanded with Dwarven discard. the deck comes out to be 80 cards. but you go through them rather quickly.

AS i said this is not for me but for a friend of mine.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:15 pm
Phazanzar wrote:

x4 Goblin Armory
x4 Goblin Scimitar
x4 Moria Axe
x1 Relics of Moria
x4 Goblin Runner
x4 Goblin Scavengers
x2 They are coming
x2 goblin swarms
x3 host of moria
x3 host of thousands
x2 ancient chieftain
x2 goblin flankers

Sweet deck, Phazanzar. Very Happy
I had to put something here.
valkir
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:33 am
I like the Phazanzar’s idea. Maybe I’ll mix it up with few archers?Razz
Elende
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:04 pm
syndrome wrote:
x4 Goblin Armory
x4 Goblin Scimitar
x4 Moria Axe
x1 Relics of Moria
x4 Goblin Runner
x4 Goblin Scavengers
x2 They are coming
x2 goblin swarms
x3 host of moria
x3 host of thousands
x2 ancient chieftain
x2 goblin flankers

The deck I use currently. Today was fun... I got like 8 guys out against 4 companions, but he had an Isildur RB with narsil and an armor (can’t overwhelm unless tripp’d) but all four of my runners got stacked as well as a host and some scavengers. Those goblin runners re-appeared 3 times (the next 2 sites as well) until he was finally beaten down and overwhelmed ^_^

Oh, and I use 8 weapons because you CAN and WILL get them all out... I had all 4 axes and 2 scims out today (didn’t draw the other 2 scims Sad) those last 3 sites. Moria FTW.

If you play FOTR block you have to drop the 3 host of moria, it’s nice to throw in a flame of udun. Add/remove cards to fit size requirements.

FOTR Block: I would throw out the host of moria’s and add 1 Balrog and 2 Cave Trolls, not sure i would use the flankers either, maybe backstabbers.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:15 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Wow, it’s been almost a year! MAJOR bump! Laughing
I don't like YOU.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:24 am
uh why?
"DáinIronfoot"
NBarden
Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:24 am
Cause this is a sweet topic! Moria rocks!

M_H said that Goblin Backstabber is underrated, but he’s pretty nasty, forcing an opponent to assign him first, leaving a tougher minion to go to the RB.

M_H also said Relics of Moria wasn’t necessary, and I beg to differ. It removes 2 to play a possession which adds 4 and lets you draw a card. Why do you think it was restricted in expanded? When you don’t have a Goblin scavengers ready, Relics of Moria generates 2 and draws a card each time you use it. I like that.

Plus, who forgot Goblin Scrabbler? This is a must in Moria and let me pull off a couple site 2 kills with nice hands. They play a couple comps, you slap down two Goblin Scrabblers and then all out swarm as usual. And it kills elves, I can only imagine this card against a Last Alliance deck (never played Moria in FotR...but it rocks in expanded still).

Oh yeah, and then Plundered Armories. If you have an extra card slot, this card allows you to play Goblin Scimitars back on minions skirmishing the RB as other minions die. Or just throw it to other minions. Basically, if a minion with a scimitar dies, someone else gets a strength +2 bonus. And it adds 4 and draws a card, for more pumping w/ Guard Commander.

And oh yeah, forgot Ancient Chieftain. A tad expensive, but he can be really nice.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Fellowship Block