LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
Piecesofeight
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:20 pm
Frodo And Ring
The One Ring, The Great Ring
Frodo, Weary From The Journey

Sites
(0)Anduin Banks
(0)Buckland Homestead
(1) Steward’s Tomb
(1)Neekerbeekers’ Bog
(2) Mithlond
(2)Osgiliath Reclaimed
(3) Imladris
(3)Dammed Gate-stream
(3)Valley of the Silverlode

Fellowship (32)
1x Bilbo, Aged Ring-bearer
1x Sam, Great Elf Warrior
1x Smeagol, Pitiable
4x A Promise
4x Herbs and Stewed Rabbit
2x Prized Lagan
4x There’s Another Way
3x Community Living
4x Naked Waste
3x No Visitors
1x One Good Turn Deserves Another
1x Daddy Twofoot, Next-door Neighbor
1x Robin Smallburrow, Shirriff Cock-Robin
1x Sting, Elven Long Knife
1x Hobbit Sword

Shadow (32)
1x Fat One Wants It
2x Plotting
3x Promise Keeping
3x Deceit
1x Final Strike
1x Hidden Even From Her
3x Not This Time
4x Captured by the Ring
2x Gollum, Threatening Guide
1xGrima, Servant of Another Master
2x Mumak Commander, Giant Among the Swertings
2x Shelob, Her Ladyship
3xUlaire Enquea, Duplicitous Lieutenant
3x Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman
1x Web

Fellowship
Bid 2 to go first, choose dammed gate-stream and get one good turn deserves another from the draw deck. Play site 2 as osgiliath reclaimed and site 3 as Imladris. Bringing you down to 1 burden. Double move when possible, single when needed. Basically choose your speed depending on the shadows game. A good trick is to exert each companion to make smeagol strength +8, and damage +x where x is the amount of herbs stewed rabbits on the table and then play neeker, vally, or mithlond to heal your companions back up. Community living pulls your followers and then can be discarded for additional cards w/ Robin. If you are going for a free peoples win use smeagols ability to get more free peoples cards back in your deck. If you are fighting a large fellowship w/o elvan armaments you can stay one step behind the opponents fellowship and use Theres another way to force the opponent to move to anduin banks every site. Play stewards tomb as site 6 to prevent the sanctuary. Prized Lagan stops fierce minions that could otherwise devestate the fellowship when combined with sting. The new one ring keeps frodo alive forever.

Shadow
Play your conditions as fast as possible and ditch the extra copies. When you have 2 deciets on the table all of your conditions are pretty safe, and if they do discard some conditions you can always get back with smeagol. Use nertea and grima to try to manipulate where gollum is assigned to and do the most damage. Save enquea for namerie or spirit of the white tree if they are expected. Use the fellowships site manipulation and gollum card retrieval to the shadow’s advantage if a fellowship isnt as probable as a shadow win.
TheHobbit13
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:55 pm
i am no expert on a nija gollum decks but shouldn’t you have 4 gollums??
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
Piecesofeight
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:39 pm
Captured by the ring lets me play gollum from my draw deck or discard pile, and I can get either gollum or that event back w/ smeagol.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:53 am
Incited could be useful, to grab back either Free Peoples or Shadow cards.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Piecesofeight
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:43 am
I had orginally considered Incited in my deck. However, I felt like gollum’s vitality is already so precious to me that I could not afford to exert him to get a card from my discard pile into my hand, especialy since Smeagol could do that for me.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard