LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
NBarden
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:08 pm
Seeing as how far-seeing eyes leaves only 4 cards in their hand, I don’t think that swarm will be a big problem.

By twilight flood, you mean 5-8 twilight?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:18 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
forgot they would lose half their hand Wink I can do a lot with 8 twilight + whatever else I get but it is a moot point if they have half a hand Laughing
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
turkeymk
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:56 am
Love the Called Away combo. The shadow goes a few different directions than the DDOTR discard I built, but I would still cut Desperate Measures. If you are going to remove burdens, Called Away is more devastating. Then add some Dead Marshes for condition retrieval. Another Ithil Stone would help cycling. A few trackers like Orc Patrol and Grishnakh are useful so you can actually play several minions at early sites, and their abilities are extremely good. I’d cut some Tower Lieutenants - he’s unique, and str 10 with no pumps won’t win that many skirmishes.

I’d need to play with the fellowship, but I don’t think you need quite that many generic companions. You may clog yourself with taking companions back into hand, which is partly why I suggested adding cycling to the shadow. Curse Their Foul Feet would rock if there’s a lot of orcs in your meta.

Best of luck.
Anautikus
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:06 am
why woodland emissary? any particular reason?
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
NBarden
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:47 pm
Extra exert. Legolas, of the Woodland Realm is a good one as well, but I have no hunters in my meta.
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
TheHobbit13
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:49 pm
but wouldn’t Legolas of the grey company be better.. potentielly 2 archery.. that’s pritty good
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
NBarden
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:56 pm
But there’s no telepathy in the deck to stack the deck with, so Legolas’ text is basically a wild stab anyway. And so this Legolas exerts automatically, 100% of the time, and with a bow he’s an archer as well.
TheHobbit13
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:59 pm
ah ya that’s a good reason
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded