LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is Legolas, Skeptical Guide?

5 (Best)  
16%
  [ 3 ]  16%

44%
  [ 8 ]  44%

33%
  [ 6 ]  33%

5%
  [ 1 ]  5%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 18
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:48 am
A really good card, 5 from me. Like that he can wound without having to actually exert so he’s safe from archery decks himself, and it’s a nostalgic homage to Legolas, GL
Glamdring
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:32 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
A good solid card, very balanced, but he won’t work well with Aragorn, Thorongil or Aragorn’s Bow, Ranger’s Longbow.

He is a nice splash in Standard format.

- AC

AC said it. Applause I’ll give him a 5 just because he is a little better than discarding four cards from hand with the Legolas from ROTK. Besides, you can always remove the threats by the ROTK elf card. (shoot, all of a sudden i’m forgetting card title. Shocked )
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:39 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
He works wonders with Aragorn, Driven By Need. Thumbs Up Use Legolas’ ability twice, find a way to remove a single threat by skirmish phase to make Aragorn strength 10, then if need be, exert Aragorn twice in regroup to remove the 3 remaining threats. Rinse and repeat.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:06 am
That is quite a nice combo Dain. This Legolas is quite cool. Id give him a 4 for Greenleaf nostalgia and general gameplay.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:13 am
Ha! Just read this. Managed to sort myself out with some Aragorn, Driven By Need, I remember thinking about that when I saw the Legolas card second time round
http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=harrisonl
(needs updating)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Best. Film. Ever.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End