LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:25 am
Shadow (35)

Minions (22)

Goblin Scavengers x4
Goblin Runner x4
Goblin Sneak x4
Host of Moria, Legion of the Underdeeps x2
Goblin Bowman x4
The Balrog, The Terror of Khazad-Dum x2

Possessions (4)

Goblin Scimitar x4

Conditions (9)

They Are Coming
Goblin Armory x4
Goblin Swarms x2
The Underdeeps of Moria
Relics of Moria
Fill With Fear

Strategy:

Goblin Marksmen are there from some Archery Wounding, The Runners are Cheap and Can add back 2 Twilight, The Goblin Scavengers and the Reilics Get Your Goblin Scimitars Out of You Discard Pile and The Armories with the Scimitars Lets You Add 4 Twilight and Draw a Card Everythime one is Played. The Swarms of Course Let’s you stack You Winning Moria Orcs so they can Be replyed. The Host of Moria is good for not only it’s good strength but when you play it you can play a Moria Orc from your discard pile. The Balrog is there for his strength and when at an Underground site can not take wounds and is fierce. They Are Coming allows you get back Moria minions as well, The Sneaks with the Underdeeps is a great combo, When You play a sneak you can place a Moria Minion under you draw deck (which I Always place another sneak if possible) and then use the Underdeep to take it into hand. I Know this is a very popular deck design by I figured maybe I use something a little Different than the rest. Let Me Know what you think, and I’m sure certain people can’t wait to either bash me for posting this deck or just have some kind of smart comment towards the way it is put together, So Fire Away.

Thanks 4 Looking
Last edited by NappyKorn on Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in totalNo Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NBarden
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:24 am
I’d use Goblin Bowman instead of Goblin Archer. Goblin Backstabbers can be very effective as well. And Host of Thousands is important to any Moria deck. I’d throw in 4x Goblin Backstabber and Host of Thousands, that way the deck won’t deck out (Underdeeps + Relics and Scimitars = mega cycling).
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:09 pm
Goblin archers are pretty rubbish all in all. Why don’t you use fill with fear to deal with archery and replace them with goblin bowmen or moria archer troops?

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:31 pm
that is a good idea I will remove the goblin archers x2 and add a fill with fear and either another goblin marksmen or bowman, which would you recommend marksmen or bowman in this deck?
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NBarden
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Bowmen. They swarm easier.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Anautikus
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:27 pm
For swarms, Backstabbers and Moria Scouts are always good, and you can even think about Scrabblers.
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open