LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
Dravius
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:22 am
This is a fun deck, it is paired with RB hobbits and smeagol, so I bid 2, go first in order to play don’t look at them to cycle ASAP in order not to get hand cloged.

So here’s the shadow side:

Grima, Servant of another master x4
Bill Ferny, agent of saruman x4
Saruman, servant of the eye x4
saruman’s staff, wizard’s device x4
the mouth of sauron, lieutenant of barad-dur x4
Ulaire toldea, messenger of morgul x4
Ulaire nertea, dark horseman x4

Sense of obligation x4

The very simple key to the deck, keep one companion without sense of obligation. If they play a cross culture companion, keep nertea for him and play SoO on the other ones, if not, you can play them on their unbound and use ferny to assign to the rb (possibli more burdens).

It may be a good idea to keep their strongest guy SoO free to assign the mouth on him also. Finaly, once there are 4 burdens, assign toldea to the companion you like. If you’re not facing archery, 3 or assignment phase is generaly enough to corrupt (for example, in a deck running 4 gandalf men and gandalf, nertea spots man, meaning gandalf is gonna fight twice, adding 8 burdens). It also prevents cards like jarnsmid to annoy you.

Anyway, the deck is for fun, I know there are weakness (archery, condition removal, burden removal or Ring bound fellowship).
-Darth Dravius, Dark Lord of the Sith
NBarden
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:09 pm
NO CANTEA BLACK ASSASSIN?!?!?!!

He’s like, THE must have for ANY Sense of Obligation deck.

Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman rocks. Self assigning minions PWN.

Also cool is dropping Her Ladyship/Gollum, Stinker to make the guy with Sense of Obligation unable to be assigned to a skirmish.

Try Ferny, SSF and Enquea ToTO w/ BNaP.

Other than that, sweet deck! I would usually just drop Sense of Obligation in an enduring Nazzie Corruption deck with several BNaP, Nertea, Dark Horseman and Ferny, SSF.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open