LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » War of the Ring Block
fingolfin
Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:24 am
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Evil Men with Bloodlust

Shadow Side: 35 cards
Mouth of Sauron x2
Rampaging Easterling x2
Frenzied Dunlending x4
Legion of Harad x3
Dunlending Patriarch x3
Swarthy Bree-Lander x2
Corsair Champion x2
Poleaxe x4
Pavise x4
Harmless x4
Driven from the plains x2
Overrun x3

I Pretty much Ditched all my old Men Cards From my old Men deck and put in a lot of cards from the Mouth of Sauron Deck. So, anyway, the strategy is a variation of Fierce Overwhelm. The main cards that hold this deck together are the Frenzied Dunlending and Rampaging Easterling, Those two cards in this deck have endless possibilities.

One example, the fellowship is at site 4 the twilight pool is 9 , I place down 4 cards, Frenzied Dunlending, Rampaging Easterling, Poleaxe, and Lying in Wait for 7, I place the Poleaxe on Frenzied Dunlending. Lets Say nothing happens in the phases in between the Shadow and Skirmish (like getting killed by archery). Skirmish Phase, I put Lying in Wait on Rampaging Easterling, Frenzied Dunlending Fights first, He Removes 2 to make Rampaging Easterling Fierce. Frenzied Dunlending wins, making Rampaging Easterling a total of 11 strength, if you don’t understand why, look up the game text of the Minion and the Condition. Fierce skirmish phase Frenzied Dunlending wins again and Rampaging Easterling is Strength 15.

Evil Men Archery is better but Evil Man Bloodlust is funner.
Last edited by fingolfin on Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:26 am; edited 1 time in totalSoldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
Gagnut
Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:58 am
I think you should get some more possesions.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:44 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Gagnut wrote:
I think you should get some more possesions.

he’s got plenty of those
stragglers could be helpful.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
fingolfin
Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:54 am
I was just playing with this deck, and lost, but I don’t know what cards to put in. And it Doesn’t seem that there are any Men experts here. If have a Men deck pleese reply.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:36 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
fingolfin wrote:
I was just playing with this deck, and lost, but I don’t know what cards to put in. And it Doesn’t seem that there are any Men experts here. If have a Men deck pleese reply.

try ot get some stronger man minion use the advanced search for minions over say 12 strength then buy the cheaper ones.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
fingolfin
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:20 am
Danke

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:11 pm
Dunlending Patriarch is pretty good.
so si castamir but 2.50 isn’t cheap
"DáinIronfoot"
fingolfin
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:18 pm
Thank you SoP. That helped

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:21 pm
It would.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:25 pm
Sweet deck, fingolfin.
I had to put something here.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » War of the Ring Block