LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

33%
  [ 2 ]  33%

50%
  [ 3 ]  50%

16%
  [ 1 ]  16%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 6
Gagnut
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:36 pm
It’s a good article I like that some people are looking ahead to the next sets.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
sperzdechly
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:44 am
As always it was fun to read - good grammar and nice language which keeps atention of the reader.
But this time strategy is quite poor. Why did you focus only on Aragorn vs. Uruks? I think you could make this part shorter and write something about Orcs vs. Rohan. I know that you’re planing second article, but this time you could’ve written once covering these two topics. And you made a lot of assumptions...that’s not good. You should give some advice what to do, when you didn’t go first (which is quite possible since both ringbearers cannot take burdens!). Introduction was to long, especially when you wrote about what was in previuos articles...that was unneccessary.
As someone said - this is a low 4. I would give it to most of writers here. But I know you can do this better (winning this contest obliged you to writing good articles Smile ), so I’ll give you high 3 to motivate more on writing next article.
PorterTroll
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:40 am
Gimli Eager Hunter Rules! hunter 3? amazing! hes an automatic nine bc hardly anybody uses hunter minions yet, great article!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest