LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
solis
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:29 pm
Okey Ive seen cobracards.com in the trade channel online and was wondering if you have about the same cards there as here?=) well i just want to buy myself a dwarf and an elven deck so try to be online the same time as i am;D

The everlasting solis!
If you lose well at least know why.
Cobra
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:35 am
Sorry Solis, I don't have anything useful as far as LOTR-Online cards. I just hang out and occasionally play in a booster draft. Cool
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
solis
Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:53 am
*curses* £$#¤#**£$K Very Happy
solis
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:56 pm
If anyone is playing online;

Im buying: 4 saved from the fire 1 gilgalad 1 aiglos 1 gandalf Leader of men.

Paying mighty fine, cobra might got it? Very HappyVery Happy
hblika
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:10 pm
I have a Gil-galad and a Gandalf for sale (and I'll throw in the rest of my tiny online collection if you like, since I won't be playing anymore).

Email me an offer, and we'll work out the details from there. Smile
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
Lord_Of_The_Wind
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:21 pm
I don't play the LOTR Online because your paying money for programmed cards you don't literally have them in your hand and can't take them everywhere.

Just my opinion,
-Lord Of The Wind
LunaticFringe
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:25 pm
hblika wrote:
I have a Gil-galad and a Gandalf for sale (and I'll throw in the rest of my tiny online collection if you like, since I won't be playing anymore).

What have you got for a collection hblika? I'm considering moving towards playing online (since my work schedule will now have me getting home close to midnight, and that means no more evening matches with my girlfriend or a couple local players), so if you have some good stuff, perhaps a deal could be made. Smile
LunaticFringe
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:28 pm
Lord_Of_The_Wind wrote:
I don't play the LOTR Online because your paying money for programmed cards you don't literally have them in your hand and can't take them everywhere.

Just my opinion,
-Lord Of The Wind

You can have your cards anywhere you have a computer, and, well, I mean, when you think about it, isn't it kinda silly to spend sick amounts of cash on little pieces of colored paper? A single match, and they're all gone.

That's not me saying one is better than the other, more along the lines that, having played a bit online lately, I can understand the draw.
Last edited by LunaticFringe on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord_Of_The_Wind
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:33 pm
Yeah I see what you mean. But dont they cost money online to?
My favorite thing about online is you dont have to worry about messing up your cards. No scratches you dont have to buy sleeves. I think that snice.

-Lord Of The Wind
hblika
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:29 pm
LunaticFringe wrote:
hblika wrote:

What have you got for a collection hblika? I'm considering moving towards playing online (since my work schedule will now have me getting home close to midnight, and that means no more evening matches with my girlfriend or a couple local players), so if you have some good stuff, perhaps a deal could be made. Smile

My collection is very limited.
Apart for the Gil-galad, I have a Enquea ToTo, Strider, Boromir HoO and a few MD rares. Oh, and 10 event passes. I'm looking to sell/trade everything I have.
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion