LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:16 am
Great new system, Cobra! Since dozens and dozens of decks have yet to be added, however, why not make an extra "deck search" link that would allow the searcher to not only look for a particular culture, but a deck that also focuses on a particular action, such as archery or condition removal.
I had to put something here.
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:30 am
that would be awesome!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:07 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
it still doesn’t have my deck Sad
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:15 am
Don’t worry, in time all the decks will be added.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:11 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Yeah, in the MTG section, the decks could also de "searched" by type, like milling, aggro, control, burn, etc... (of course somedecks may fit into more than one category), and ALSO by formats (which would be more difficult, since it would have to be updated frequently, as editions got rotated out), like standard, extended, block, infinite, or casual (decks that don’t fall into any of the categories, like my Tolarian Academy).
Oh, and the Third Degree Burn deck submited by me is mixed up with the Rakdos deck submited by The First. I’ll keep on checking the area, and post any more glitches or misakes here asap. Nice idea, though, I think that combined with the "Deck Search" idea from Anonymous Prodigy, it’s going to be great!
I don't like YOU.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:53 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
That’s a neat system. I love the multi-culture function! Now the decks don’t have to be sorted by just one culture!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Cobra
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:32 pm
Search engines for both Deck Archives are now operational. Cool

The code searches for your keywords within the original deck/article post, and also within the little summaries that the mods and I type up. This setup works great for specific card searches (like "Noble Leaders"); when searching for a very general term like "archery", I recommend also using the color/culture filter to get more relevant results.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Gagnut
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Cool
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:38 pm
Sweetness. Cool
I had to put something here.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:16 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
One last thing...why don’t you put a link to it on the left sidebar? Maybe below the search box?
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum