LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:57 pm
Ok here is a basic list of the races and some of the stuff they could do if there is a race you want to see added then post and I will make it happen.

Men: These guys will be the fighters or the horsemen. Obviously their strength will be in fighting. Weaknesses could include Magic along with some ranged stuff considering they are close range fighters.

Elves: These are the ranged combatants of all the races. Their weakness would include close combat along with weaknesses in armor since they tend not to wear it a lot.

Dwarves: These guy are a lot like the men in that they are close combat fighters. a lot of their strength comes from the weaponry along with some from their armor. Their weaknesses would be magic and their speed compared to the elves and men.

Hobbits: Hobbits are pretty much weak fighters and weak in the armor area. they are great at sneaking around unheard. These guys are mainly going to be used for spying purposes along with some thievery.

Wizards: These guys are strong in the magic area of the spectrum. However they do suffer in the fact they tend move slower than our elf friends and they lack in the armor area as well. There are only going to be the five wizards that are in the book and you will have to qualify instead of just saying hey look I am a wizard.

If you guys think of anything else just post and I will update and if you guys fell like creating bad guy characters for yourselves I can add those as well.

Cheers,
WitchKingBlkCapt
Last edited by WitchKingBlkCapt on Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:12 pm; edited 5 times in total"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:26 pm
This a list if the weapons and I will have to talk to cobra about a place in the forum shops for buying upgraded weapons and what not.

Sword: Your typical hack and slash weapon.

Long Sword: An upgrade from the traditional sword it’s blade is longer with more strength/hit damage added to your character.

Broad Sword: This is an upgrade from the long sword. This mainly give the weilder more strength bonus/hit damage.

Special Swords: This would be a sword that would be named that would give the owner his best stats when fighting.

Bow: This is your basic short bow that shoots arrows.

Long Bow: This would be an upgrade from the short bow in that it would have greater range and added hit damage to the target.

Bow of the Galadhrim: This bow made by the elves would have a greater range than the long bow and greater hit damage against the enemy.

Special Bow: Works just like the special swords except would give the owner his greatest range and hit damage in combat.

Axe: Typical hack and slash weapon.

Hand Axe: This is an upgrade from the regular axe as it is a bit lighter allowing for faster movement along with a strength bonus/hit damage to the character.

Battle Axe: This axe gives a greater strength bonus/hit damage and a little more length to the fighter’s reach. it is a bit heavier than your normal axe so it might slow you down a bit.

Special Axe: Works the same as the special swords.

Wizards Staff: A wizard always needs his staff. These weapons will up to the five wizards whomever they may as to what they are called. When the wizard has his staff with him his magical abilities are heightened.

If you have anymore weapon ideas let me know and I will incorporate it into the post.

Cheers,
WitchKingBlkCapt
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:40 pm
Here is a list of the classes that your character could be.

Fighter: Pretty much self explanatory. He is best in close combat.

Archer: Pretty much self explanatory. He is best at long range combat.

Ranger: These guys are your typical loners if you will. They usually carry at least a bow and a sword of some sort. They usually lack in the armor area as they try to be stealthy and travel light.

Healer: These guys posses the wit and knowledge of the plants around the areas of middle to be able to heal some of there buddies from minor injuries.

Thief: These are excellent at stealing things. They can get their hands on just about anything as long as they have the experience and the stealth.

Smith: These are excellent at making weapons and at repairing them along with armor and anything other metalwork.

Farmer: These guys grow the crops that will feed all the hungry characters running around out there. For a price you can purchase you next meal from these guys.

Merchant: These guys would carry items that will help you along your journey. For a price you can get these items from them with little complaint.

That is all I could come up with for now if you guys have more let me know and I will add it to the list.

Cheers,
WitchKingBlkCapt
Last edited by WitchKingBlkCapt on Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:47 pm
This is going to be a list of armor so that you can protect your character.

Gauntlets: Basically they protect your arms so that they don’t get sliced up.

Leather Gauntlets: These are a simple upgrade that opffer better protection to your character.

Steel Gauntlets: An upgrade from the leather gauntlets that offer even more protection to your character.

Hauberk: This is the basic armor that protects your body.

Leather Hauberk: An upgrade from the regular hauberk this armor offers more bodily protection.

Steel Hauberk: Another upgrade from the leather hauberk this gives your character additional bodily protection.

Vambraces: This is your basic protection for your legs.Vanbraces

Leather Vambraces: This is an upgrade from the vambraces that offer better protection for your legs.

Steel Vambraces: This is another upgrade that offers even better protection for your legs.

Helmet: The basic protection for your head.

Steel Hemlet: Even better protection for that hard head of yours.

If you guys come up with anything else let me know and I will add it to the big list.

Cheers,
WitchKingBlkCapt[/b]
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
Hazael
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:29 pm
Because I am a character of the shadow side, I will attempt to do the same for us... Races of the Shadow

Uruk-Hai: Some of the most powerful of the shadow fighters. Powerful close hand combat and thick armor against fighters. Weak in almost every other class but fighting. Suseptable to theivary and stealth. Slow speed.

Orcs: The archers. Low range attack and primitive close hand combat. Good all-round unit, but especially great at smithing. They lack strong armor and travel light. Suseptable to the powerful fighters or archers in combat. Fast speed.

Men: Usually a bow and/or sword of moderate range/attack. Stealth and Thievery are their best classes. They carry heavy protective armor and travel prepared. Very modivated and easily swayed. Suseptable to wizardry. These guys are moderate speed.

Trolls: The most powerful of all shadow. Fighters and that is all. Like the uruk-hai, they have powerful close hand combat, but they are more offensive... higher attack weapons and less armor. Their skin is almost inpenatrable to arrows. Suseptable to swords and spears. Very slow speed.

Nazguls: Like the rangers.... typically loners. They use corruption and fear against their enemies. Moderate hand-to-hand combat fighters. Their armor is weak, but they are invulnerable to men. Suseptable to wizardry and stealth. These guys are very fast speed.
Pipeweed
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:24 pm
I’ve stickied this, and deleted all irrelevant posts. This thread will now be used strictly for weapons/races/classes/etc.

Any more additions to the thread will be made by WKBC only.

Thanks,
PW
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
elf lvr
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:58 pm
With Wikkie’s permission, this will be deleted, as classes and whatnot will generally be decided by people running Diced RPG threads. Thumbs Up
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing