LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Dream Cards
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:51 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Well, for my first request (and btw, tks Brian, keep’em coming!), here they are!

Raphael 3Green
Legendary Creature - Mutant Ninja Turtle
Tap: Adds Red to your mana pool.
Tap: Raphael deals damage equal to its power to target flying creature. That creature loses flying until the end of the turn.
3/3

Leonardo 1Green
Tap: Adds Blue to your mana pool.
Whenever Leonardo blocks or becomes blocked, it get +2/+2 until the end of the turn. Any player may pay 3 to prevent that.
1Green: Regenerate.
2/2

Michelangelo 3GreenGreen
Tap: Adds Green to your mana pool.
Trample
Counter the first spell targeted at Michelangelo each turn.
4/4

Donatello 2Green
Tap: Adds White to your mana pool.
Defender
Whenever you play a Turtle or Mutant spell, you may draw a card.
1Green: Donatello loses defender until the end of the turn.
2/4

Master Splinter 4GreenBlue
Legendary Creature - Rat Lord Ninja
If Raphael, Leonardo, Michelangelo and Donatello are in play under your control, you can play Master Splinter any time you could play an instant.
When Master Splinter comes into play, draw a card for each Mutant or Turtle in play under your control.
Whenever Master Splinter attacks, you may have it deal damage equal to its power to target creature.
4/3

Now, some explanations: since there’s no Orange or Purple in Magic, and Turtles ARE green, I decided to make them all Green for now, but DO expect versions in other colors! Very Happy
Also, I made this Splinter half-blue to depict how wise he is, but have also given him low P/T due to his old age. Also, he features some nice abilities for Blue, Green AND BlueGreen.
And, as I said, DO expect other versions soon, so that would explain the mana fixing on the Turtles, also being a characteristic of Green. For the fixers, I’ve adopted this line of thought: Raphael tend to be more explosive, therefore, Red; Leonardo tends to put more thought into acting, what would explain the Blue; Michelangelo is the thoughest of them, so he’s associated with Green; since Donatello is more of a strategist. and very good at defense, he’s associated with White. That’s it for now. I’m getting on to the bad guys now, posting them as soon as I finish them. I’m also working in some enchantments, artifacts, sorceries and instants, but I’ll leave that to later.
Last edited by Felipe Musco on Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:48 am; edited 4 times in totalI don't like YOU.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:02 pm
And here are the bad guys!!!

Tokka 3Blue
Legendary Creature - Mutant
Shredders cost 1 or White less to play.
Every time Tokka deals damage to a player, you may draw a card.
Tokka can only be blocked by Turtle or Mutant creatures.
2/2

Rahzar 2Blue
Shredders cost 1 or Blue less to play.
When Rahzar comes into play, you may draw a card or return target creature to its owner’s hand.
Rahzar can onlybe blocked by creatures with flying.
2/2

Bebop 2Green
Legendary Creature - Pig Mutant
Tap: Adds Red to your mana pool.
Defender.
Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to Bebop.
2Green: Target creature attacks this turn, or blocks target creature of your choice.
2/5

Rocksteady 2GreenGreen
Legendary Creature - Rhino Mutant
Trample
Tap: Adds Black to your mana pool.
5/4

Shredder 4RedBlack
Legendary Creature - Human Lord
Ninjutsu 3BlackRed
Bushido 2
First Strike
Whenever a creature dealt damage by Shredder this turn is put in a graveyard, put a 1/1 black Soldier token into play under your control or put a +1/+1 counter on Shredder.
4/4
Last edited by Felipe Musco on Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:09 am; edited 8 times in totalI don't like YOU.
BrianBoitano
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:59 pm
Felipe, bravo! Applause
Thanks for the cards, the reasoning, and the attention to detail!
Why do you have the cards producing colorless mana if you want to? You could use the colored mana that way anyhow Think
Why do Shredders’ minions reduce his cost by colors he doesn’t have? Will there be some updated Shredder?
Bebop has no p/t, and Rocksteady has [b] instead of Black Razz
Again, I love the cards! Can you do an April when you add the other things? I’m sure I’m not the only one who had a crush on her when I was young Rolling Eyes
Keep ’em comin!
"Not again" -Hans
Hello kind Sir or Madam, I am a polite sig virus. Please put me into your fine and dandy signature so that I might continue to replicate. Thank you for your time.
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:37 am
BrianBoitano wrote:
I’m sure I’m not the only one who had a crush on her when I was young Rolling Eyes

u really sure about that?

sorry, ill get back to my own forums now...

great job felipe!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:11 am
Wow, a visitor straight from the LotR Forums! NOW I’m flattered! I think I’ll set up a kind of entwined network between Forums, and open my DC "shop" there, too! Laughing
Thanks Brian for the feedback and the corrections, they’ve come in quite handy! I just can’t put Shredder’s name in bold, ’cause otherwise the system changes the Black symbol and bold the text from that point on... I also can’t get Bebop’s P/T closer to the text. Sorry ’bout that, but there’s nothing much I can do about this. I have, however, put in a double "enter" to "highlight" Shredder...
Now, for questions:
1 - For the mana symbols, I’m fixing it now. Thing is, I started the cards with cost-reducing ability, but since this is more of a White and/or Blue ability, I decided to change it to mana fixing;
2 - As I said about the Turtles, yes, you can expect other versions of Shredder showing up... Wink
3 - I’m already working on a set of five cards, an April is one of them. No crush for me, though... Rolling Eyes
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:02 pm
you know, i wonder what would happen if someone tried to put popular lotr characters into MTG cards ... Think

Wink
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:07 pm
Should I consider this a request? Wink
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:15 pm
maybe Wink Wink
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:04 pm
And here’s a set of "Other Characters":

April O’neil 3White
Legendary Creature - Human Reporter
Defender.
Turtles get +2/+2 and have: "whenever this creature deals damage, you gain that much life".
0/1

Casey Jones 3White
Legendary Creature - Human Warrior
Casey Jones gets +1/+1 for every Turtle in play.
3/3

Cody Jones 2WhiteBlue
Legendary Creature - Human Warrior
Trample.
Sacrifice a Turtle: Cody Jones gets +3/+3 until the end of the turn.
2/2

Krang 2WhiteBlack
Vigilance.
Humans you control get +1/+1.
While Shredder is in play, prevent all damage that would be dealt to Krang.
2/5

Oroku Saki, in the wake of destruction RedBlackBlack
Legendary Creature - Human Ninja
Ninjutsu RedBlack
If Shredder is in play under your control, sacrifice Oroku Saki.
2Black, Sacrifice Oroku Saki: Search your deck for a Shredder and put it in play. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
2/2

Some explanations:
1 - Cody Jones is from the future, so I figured that he’s stronger there. However, in the future, the Turtles no longer exist, so sacrificing Turtles kinds of "simulate" going into the future. Also, he has Blue as a color, since Blue is what messes with time the most;
2 - Oroku Saki is Shredder’s ego (Shredder being his alter-ego).
Next one will be a set of Artifacts! Wink
I don't like YOU.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:35 pm
Still have some Creature cards to make (breaking the rule of five on this one, so I can move to Artifacts, and to save some posts, also! No intention of becoming a spammer. Wink ). Oh, and btw, I’m not bolding the names anymore, it gets kind of weird when using the Black symbol...:

Hamato Yoshi, sensei of senseis 5WhiteRedBlueGreenBlack
Creature - Sensei
Double-Strike, trample, vigilance.
Hamato Yoshi is indestructible.
As long as Hamato Yoshi is in play, if your life total would be reduced to less than 1, it is reduced to 1 instead.
5/5

Baxter Stockman 1WhiteBlue
Legendary Creature - Human Scientist
Whenever a Mouser comes into play, you may draw a card.
Sacrifice a Mouser: Prevents the next 1 damage that would be dealt to Baxter Stockman.
1/3

Mouser White
Creature - Robot
1/1

Cornering Mouser 2White
Creature - Robot
3/3

Disposable Mouser 1White
Creature - Robot
Sacrifice Disposable Mouser: Deal 3 damage to target Rat.
2/2

High-Tech Mouser 2WhiteWhite
Creature - Robot
When High-Tech Mouser comes into play, destroy target Rat.
3/3

Foot Soldier Black
Creature - Human Ninja
1/1

Foot-Clan Mauler Black/RedBlack/Red
Creature - Human Ninja
Ninjutsu 1Black/RedBlack/Red
Trample.
If you played Foot-Clan Mauler paying its Ninjutsu cost, it come sinto play with two +1/+1 counters on it.
1/1

Foot-Clan Soldier Black/RedBlack/Red
Creature - Human Ninja
2/2

Foot-Clan Ninja Blue/BlackBlue/BlackBlue/Black
Ninjutsu Blue/Black
Whenever Foot-Clan Ninja deals combat damage to a player, you may sacrifice it to draw 2 cards.
1/1
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Dream Cards