LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:22 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Clang! his sword clashed with the ranger the other nazgul moved in. Then a lighted brand came out of nowwhere one of his other nazgul was set on fire. Then a wizard came out nazgul were set on fire. he was determined to hurt the ranger he saw an opening and stabbed the rangers leg. "your time will come wizard"
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:31 am
Telmonar grasped his leg in pain blood flowed from his wound. "Thank you, Tandros," he said. The last Nazgul galloped back into the forest, terrified of Tandros and the fire. Telmonar tore off a small portion of his cloak and tied it around his leg. "We need to find athelas," he said. Tandros called the Hobbits to him, and the small band continued down the path.
I had to put something here.
Gagnut
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:59 am
Gagnut had seen it all, the Nazgul coming in, Tandros and a large foreigner fighting with the horrid wraiths, the large one (who they later found to be Telmonar) was stabbed in the calf, fortunately, the wound was not deep, Tandros was searching for the house of a person named Tom, the Hobbit didn’t know why the wizard was so anxious about the small wound on the ranger’s leg. The hobbits were told by the wizard to find a weed called Kingsfoil, they had no idea why, but they looked and could not find it. The man was cringing in pain as he was hobbling on one leg. Finally, they heard Tandros say, “We are here”.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
The nazgul would not go ay farther HE was in that forest they went around it they woudl wait on the other side
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:08 pm
The blood from Telmonar’s leg had begun to clot, but he had already lost much blood and was very weak. Tandros pointed ahead. "Bombadil’s house," he said. "There we will tend to your leg." Telmonar nodded, a grimace of pain shadowing his face.
Gagnut
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:00 pm
The hobbits were completly lost, they would have died if the wizened old wizard hadn’t guided them safely through the forest. After travling through the mazes of trees and shrubs, they came to a clearing.
"Come in my Guests, for you are in the company of Tom Bombadil"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:13 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
It was a woman’s voice that spoke. "Enter, guests of the House of Bombadil!"

There was a ringing laugh, and a clear voice began to sing.

The river running past the streams,
The lilies paint the water.
As pieces of the lovely dreams
Dreamed by the river-daughter!

Ah, peace be here and peace be near
And peace be close to heart and home.
Calm find you now, and hold you dear
For here you rest, and will not roam.

It was a woman that stepped into the clearing, or, rather, one who looked like a fair elf-queen undimmed by years of sorrow. Around her were wreaths of lillies, ornamenting her flowing dress, and on her brow was a single golden flower. She laughed again, her clear voice resounding over the forest.

"Follow me, and banish all thought of night and shadow from your minds! You shall rest in the house of Tom Bombadil, and be easy. For he knows you are good and friends. Follow me; he shall be along shortly."

And with that, she began to sing again, as she glided down a path that became visible.

Past wood and mountain, plain and field!
Past meadow, lea, and stream.
No terror can the shadows wield
When faced with light’s fair gleam!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:23 pm
Telmonar, Tandros, and the Hobbits followed the lady into the house. Inside, a fire was lit and the table was lavishly decorated with beautiful flowers, bold violet in hue, and the vase in which they stood was dim green in color. The lady walked out of the room but quickly returned, holding a large clay pitcher and several mugs.
Gagnut
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:08 am
The company feasted on for days, it seemed like years with all the food, everyone, exspecialy the hobbits, could have stayed there until sauron came in with his armys, but the wise old wizard said they needed to go.

Gagnut had almost forgotten about the ring, it was quiet while at the haven, but as they were leaving, the ring grew heavier, it seemed to get heavier every step he took, even with his friends around him, the merry forest seemed dark and gloomy, then his friends noticed it too, Tandros said,
"We have entered the downs".
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:46 am
As the four hobbits and the wizard were leaving, a certain elf was leaving as well but not from Bombadil’s house. Dunaglar had a quest to reach his elven Kin in Rivendell to find out why Orcs had raided Mirkwood. He hopped onto his great white horse from race of the Mearas. He rode through rather slowly at first, but he would pick up speed when he had gotten out of the wood.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing