LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:24 pm
The air seemed to have a life of it’s own now, moving, prancing, flying across the corridor to the bridge, the company felt urgency now, they were about to the bridge, only around a corner, they passed by the corner, and they were horrified. A creature was standing in the way of the bridge, a creature wreathed in flames, it’s whip was also on fire. Paladin tried to run away, but he tripped and fell on his face.

The beast was surrounded by darkness, darkness darker than black, it seemed to darken the very torches that the company held, the hobbits were quaking, but Silvar looked strangly content, it was of no consequence, the Ring was calling out to the beast to save it, Gagnut could feel the ring writhing and glowing with wrath.

THe company started to turn back down the passage, but 3 huge cave trolls blocked their path, they were trapped.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:39 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
The cave troll charged with his companions the flame God might hurt them but that didn’t matter as long as these "Visitors" were dead hefting his hammer he attacked trying to force them back.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:06 pm
"Tandros!" the hobbit cried, what will we do?

The trolls were attacking, one of their hammers barely missed the elf, and more, they could feel the beast staring at them.

Then Tandros called to the company, "Quick, follow me, but do not stop for anything", Tandros was running towards the bridge, the beast was about to swing his whip, when Tandros suddenly launched a ball of light out of his staff, the entire chamber light up brighter than day, the trolls fell to their knees in agony, the company sheilded their eyes.
Pippin
Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:29 pm
Tandros told the company to run but when Paladin was a little farther he was mystified by a shiny little rock. Just then a troll was about to pound him
into a Shireling pancake when a mysterious person swooped him away and
ducked back into the shadows.
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:38 pm
Telmonar leaped into the path on the oncoming troll. Drawing his sword, he sliced into the leg of the clumsy beast. The troll roared and stumbled toward Telmonar, a blunt club in its hand.
I had to put something here.
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:58 pm
They were running as hard as they could away from the beast, they were running too fast for the trolls to catch them.

"Is there anougher way out of here?" Gagnut asked Tandros as they were running back into the Dwarrowdelf.

"Yes" Tandros answered, "There is anougher passage that was made by the dwarves that leads into lorien, we must make for there as fast a possible"

The hobbits were being picked up by the dwarves, the hobbits could not keep up with the pace. They had made it away from the trolls, but the Balrog was keeping speed, going fairly fast considering it was crawling through the passages. Then the goblins came.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:34 pm
As Telmonar jumped out of the path of the oncoming troll, three goblins scurried down from the walls. Telmonar looked up and saw dozens of swarming shapes, descending the stone walls.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:45 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
The troll watched as one of his counterparts fell, clutching its leg, he swung his hammer at the human but missed. He roared in rage. Then an arrow hit the other troll in the eye, and it stumbled and fell, It left him alone of the trolls, but the goblins were descending, and the flame god was coming.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Telmonar charged an oncoming goblin, jumping over the fallen troll. Stabbing with his sword, he pierced the goblin’s heart. Drawing his dagger, he hurled it another goblin heading his way. The dagger flew into the goblin’s left eye, and the hideous creature collapsed to the stone floor.
Gagnut
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:10 pm
They were trying to get away from the balrog, but they ended up fighting hundreds of thousands of Goblins.

Gagnut had taken out a hachet that a dwarf had given him, Silvar had lost sting, and himself, the little hobbit had not been seen since the feast. But the was not the first thing on Gagnut ’s mind. And his arm was getting tired.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing