LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » War of the Ring Block
SnowBalrog
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:26 am
Joined: 26 Sep 2005 Posts: 63 Location: St. Louis, Missouri
I’d say you can afford to drop 1 to 2 copies of Precision Targeting. Since you don’t want to play more than 1 a turn, it can easily clog your hand. I’d also cut 1 to 2 Desert Wind, as he is expensive (cost 5!) and has a spotting requirement. This frees up some space for.. I don’t know.. something. 1-2 Mumak Rider perhaps? It’s not hard to get a copy or 2, but it IS hard to get 4x.. There’s also a regroup(?) event that wounds I think. Bloodwrath or something? A nasty splash could be that new threat-adding Nazgul.. Hope it helps!
Marcus: Our Snow Balrog would be a lot more impressive if it didn't keep melting.
Jason: Maybe if we used a little less lighter fluid...?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:36 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
it’s bloodthirsty.

IK this is kinda spammy but cut me some slack
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:31 pm
Thanks for the advice SnowBalrog, I’ll have to think about it.

I really like my desert wind, but I might cut a couple copies like you suggested. I’ll really just have to think about it.

PW
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
PorterTroll
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:01 pm
Even though you say getting those Mumak Riders and Mumak Commanders is hard (believe me, i know it is!) they are very essential to the evil men archery strategy. What i would advise you to do is wait until you aquire the mumak commanders and mumak riders, and then design the deck. Evil men Archery NEEDS mumak commander.
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:14 pm
no, it doesn’t. believe me. my evil man archery shadow has no mumak commanders or mumak riders and I have never been outrun. Ever. My advice though: pair it with a fellowship that doesn’t rely on events, preferrably a deck that starts companions with high strength. My Men archery deck usually pulls a bomb at site 5, but it takes a bit of a clogged hand to do it.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » War of the Ring Block