LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Trading Forum
physcosick
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:47 pm
Speaking of which, is there any possibility of getting 3 more portuguese Steam Vents? I have 6 decks built right now for me and friends so there is no way I can give you the steam vents before hand. But I can definetly make it worth the trouble. I’ll value them each a few dollars more then english ones. So I will send you 3 english steam vents AND other stuff but no more than 10 dollars worth of stuff. This of course doesn’t have to be YOUR steam vents but anyones, it’s a deal... as long as they trust you enough to do it. But you have dealt with me before so you should know I’m not going to screw you. I just really want a play set of them!
Felipe Musco
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:04 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
La_Sin_Grail wrote:
Oh, I see. So is this a "there’s nothing you could do" thing or a "you’d have to give me a deal that was obviously good" thing?

Razz

It’s more the first one, but then again, if one learns something over the course of life, is that there’s ALWAYS a price to EVERYTHING. Wink
I don't like YOU.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:06 am
physcosick wrote:
Speaking of which, is there any possibility of getting 3 more portuguese Steam Vents? I have 6 decks built right now for me and friends so there is no way I can give you the steam vents before hand. But I can definetly make it worth the trouble. I’ll value them each a few dollars more then english ones. So I will send you 3 english steam vents AND other stuff but no more than 10 dollars worth of stuff. This of course doesn’t have to be YOUR steam vents but anyones, it’s a deal... as long as they trust you enough to do it. But you have dealt with me before so you should know I’m not going to screw you. I just really want a play set of them!

If you don’t have time issues, I can try to get them for ya. I currently have none on me, and I started both college and work again, so my MTG life is pretty much dead for now, but I can always talk to some guys over at MSN and ask them to grab some for me. I’ll try my best.
I don't like YOU.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:10 pm
Well how’s this one?

My 1x Foil Temple Garden (24)
3x Birds of Paradise (9 per- 36)
2x Rumbling Slum (3 per-6)
total 66

Your 4x Godless Shrine (14 per- 56)
total 56

There’s an overtrade if I ever saw one Razz I really need to get them shrines.

There’s not Always a price to everything... if I were like playing in a huge tourney the next day, I wouldn’t trade off part of my deck for anything. However, if there weren’t a huge tourney the next day.... Cool
Felipe Musco
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:29 pm
Is it possible to swap the foil Garden with two other Ravduals (I’m dying to get Stomping Ground x4, Shrines were actually meant to go for that)? Otherwise, I’d have to check about trading possibilities, but if it’s possible to pass them on ’round here, I could do that.
I don't like YOU.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:33 pm
Well... my only other ravduals are a foundry, which I need, and the rest are part blue lands, worth considerably more than half a garden. I regret I don’t have any more of those prices... Ravduals are pretty clearly differentiated right now.

Hallowed Fountain (22)

Breeding Pool (1Cool

Steam Vents(15)
Godless Shrine(14)

Stomping Ground(12.5)

Temple Garden (11)
Sacred Foundry (10.5)

Overgrown Tomb (8-9)
Watery Grave (8-9)

The spaces represent price changes of notable value... I’d put them at the prices in parenthesis.

Usually, a foil goes around 2-2.5 times the non-foil version, in my opinion.

What I could do is add in another bop and a steam vents over the foil garden, if you want, as I’m seeing that as pretty equal. Also, keep in mind this is trading in the ballpark of ten dollars over already, so I would have stretched it before... it’s just getting to the point of a rip if I do more than that.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:37 pm
I remember physcosick wanted Temple Garden a while back, so I’ll talk to him if we can work out a trade for it. If not, them I’m gonna go with the second option, prolly. I’ll get back as soon as I can, by PM.
I don't like YOU.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:39 pm
Allright. Works with me. If you wanted to just e-mail me at bonzoees@aol.com it might even be easier Razz
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:11 am
Ok, done. 4 Birds, 2 Rumbling Slum and a Steam Vents, for my whole playset of Godless Shrine then, isn’t it (and bye-bye Orzhov Control...)? (Found a trader for Birds, but not for FOIL Garden, it’s a shame, it must be really pretty, I’d have liked to have it for a while! Wink )
I don't like YOU.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:50 pm
Yeah, that’s cool. I guess I’ll send first... I understand the situation.

Please e-mail me to confirm- I’ll have problems remembering to send unless it’s staring me in the face and address exchange is easier over e-mail. If you can have your addy to me by the end of tonight, I can probably make the post office tomorrow (if it’s open after my 6 hour rehearsal :\)

If not, Monday the latest, since it’s closed Sundays, and I don’t know how much postage will be over such a distance.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Trading Forum