LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:31 am
I want your Ring of Rings (tengwar). Before you make an offer though remember that tengwar cards aren’t all that valuable since the come in every single anthology box for that block. I will be willing to give you a rare maybe 2 for it (depending the rares you want for it) Thumbs Up
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:16 pm
nope sorry i don’t wanna trade that it is decked at the moment.
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:34 pm
Maybe you should take the stuff off your list that isn’t realy for trade and once again stop wasting peoples time Laughing . I can add complete sets to my trade list if I want to (or at least every single rare from sets 1-17) If it was a popularity contest for the biggest haves list at cc. That completely defeats the purpose of your list if nothing on it is for trade. C’mon be a normal site member and do things right. Who cares what you have only show what is tradable man Thumbs Up
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
MR. Lurtzy
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:31 pm
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 423 Location: Living with the Governator
NappyKorn wrote:
Maybe you should take the stuff off your list that isn’t realy for trade and once again stop wasting peoples time Laughing . I can add complete sets to my trade list if I want to (or at least every single rare from sets 1-17) If it was a popularity contest for the biggest haves list at cc. That completely defeats the purpose of your list if nothing on it is for trade. C’mon be a normal site member and do things right. Who cares what you have only show what is tradable man Thumbs Up

QFT!!!

Anyway, for the ROD foil, do you want anything besides GATS or mountain trolls or riders for it?
'On and on old war shall go,
Without respite my blood will flow
O’er your eyes ‘til they cannot see
The impossibility of victory.'

MR. Lurtzy's Have/Wants
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:43 pm
NappyKorn wrote:

i will trade it but i would need a mumak commander GATS or MUMAK rider or amountain troll in return but i don’t think any one in there right mind would do that but when someone comes along that isn’t in there right mind then i can party Dancing

lurtz : nope not at the moment.
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
MR. Lurtzy
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:03 pm
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 423 Location: Living with the Governator
that’s MR. Lurtzy to you! lol. Laughing
'On and on old war shall go,
Without respite my blood will flow
O’er your eyes ‘til they cannot see
The impossibility of victory.'

MR. Lurtzy's Have/Wants
TheHobbit13