LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
Cleston
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:34 pm
hi all,

i played magic for a long time, stopped with scourge and the arrival of the 8th edition to play LOTRings.

I´ve bought a starter of saviors of kamigawa and kind of liked the idea of the spirits and the whole thing. the game for me was much about creatures, that´s why i loved onslaught block and kind of hated mirrodin and so on.

i´ve bought the red and the black starter of 9th edition, and probably will end up buying the green one. my question is if anyone around can give me a hint of a cheap and nice deck strategy to play. i´m either for black/red wounding and destroying or for green mono creatures. by the way, i´m buying here the remaining cards for the red deck.

by the way, i don´t want to be a competitive player, but i kind of like the idea of blocks (i don´t mix old cards with those i´m buying now). that´s all about having some fun with my younger brother, who finds LOTR a bit more complciated.

thanks!!!
- "If I die, your deck will crumble!"
Gandalf (any of them)

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion