LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Casual / Other Formats
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:28 pm
--- description ---
Here’s a no-rare shadow that should blow any other decks in this format out of the water!
--- end description ---

This shadow is made under my presumption that this format has no x- or r- lists. If I am wrong about this please tell me so.

Orc Ambusher x4
Orc Assassin x4
Orc Butcher x4
Orc Scout x4
Orc Guard x3
Gate Trooper x4
Orc Pursuer x4
Mordor Fiend x3
Teeth of Mordor x2
The Dark Lord’s Summons x4
Forces of Mordor x4

That’s it! The Dark Lord’s summons is the prime card in this deck for hand extension, and if used with Mordor Fiend, it can be used infinately. Discard your extra copies to get rid of pesky conditions with the guards, and the trackers can be used to pull swarms off even from earlier sites.

What do you think?
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
PorterTroll
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:10 pm
Mordor Fiend is X’ed
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:44 pm
But this is a different format. No-rares format. I’ve never seen a no-rare’s format x- or r- list before, have you?
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:01 pm
This looks brutal. Thanks goodness for the X-list!
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:03 pm
Now I just need to find a good fellowship and someone else who plays this format...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:37 pm
I love no rare format! I’m building a nasty Trust me as you once did deck with Frodo, Tired traveler, Gandalf, the grey wizard, Aragorn, Driven By Need, Pippin, Sworn to Service, and Merry, Rohirrim Squire.

Anyway, brutal deck! That’ll own.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Casual / Other Formats