LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Trading Forum
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:52 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
The cards in your list, do you sell them (same way as we did our last trade)? If so, there are some things that interest me here... Otherwise, I’m interested in Cranial Extraction x2, although the only thing I have from your list is Dark Confidant x1 (Confidente Sombrio, actually, it’s in portuguese).
I don't like YOU.
physcosick
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:21 pm
I actually updated that thing in soooooo long... my binder and wants change every friday, really. Since my last edit, I obtained my 4th Dark Confidant for the playset so I don’t need that, and so far with extended season around, I’m not exactly sure if I can get rid of my cranials yet... how much would you offer for them? I’m referring ofcourse through store credit..
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:11 pm
They go for 12 here, so, would 8 be ok? Also, if you need them for an Extended big tournament soon, you could keep them to play it, just save them for me! Wink Also, I have a Psionic Blast which I have no use for, do you know anyone who might be interested in a trade? That thing rotting in my binder, it’s such a shame! Oh, yeah, I might be able to get your Steam Vents playset after all! I’m getting one in a trade with LSG, so I can try and swap it for a Bueiros de Vapor here. You mentioned somehting about throwing something in aside form an english Steam Vents, so I’m curious, what would we be talking about here? Wink
I don't like YOU.
physcosick
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:15 am
A friend of mine might have some use out of the blast but as of right now I don’t really need it. With PC coming out, neither one of us know what UG aggro is going to look like so he is saving his money for it rather then going around and buying blasts and vipers all willy knilly because we don’t know how it will transform.

So as of right now I dont want it but doesnt mean i wont want it.

As for my cranials, they are too hard to find around me becuase most people would rather keep them then trade them away for their real value. And as far as this is concerned I fell the same. I don’t think the inconvenience factor is worth it.

As for extra stuff on the bueros... ummm idk... just a few cards... nothing too expensive or anything but maybe a couple decent rares. We’ll see.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:44 am
We can do the following. As soon as I can get at least one, I’ll PM you a list of commons and uncommons I’m looking for, instead of rares, and you see what you think you can come up with. Is this ok?
I don't like YOU.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:10 am
Just trying to stir up some movement around...
I like:
Paladin en-Vec x2 (or 3, who knows...)
Meloku the Clouded Mirror x2
Cranial Extraction x2 (I won’t give up THAT easily, you know... Laughing )
Hypnotic Specter x4
Avalanche Riders x1
Jaya Ballard x1
Sword of Fire and Ice x1
The Rack x1
Umezawa’s Jitte x2
Glare of Subdual x2
Psychatog x3
Shadowmage Infiltrator x1
Simic Sky Swallower x1

Ok, so it’s a lot. But anyway, as I said, just trying to stir up some movement, it’s not like I’m dying for anyone of those (ok, I AM dying for Cranial... Crying or Very sad ), but if you see something you like form my list, buzz me up. Also, I’ll probably have your first (actually, 2nd) portuguese Vents by next week or so (I think we’ll have to do this one by one, meaning I’ll trade mine for a portuguese one, and then send it to you; then, after getting yours, trade it again, and so on so forth... Working 7 hours a day after having classes for 5 more sucks... Hard to go to the card shop). Oh, yes, I’m currently killing even more (seriously, whoever you want dead Laughing ), too, for 2 copies of Damnation and 4 of Extirpate.
I don't like YOU.
physcosick
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:01 pm
Updated
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:36 am
Shadowmage Infiltrator, The Rack, Psychatog. Possibilities?
I don't like YOU.
physcosick
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:56 pm
I’m thinking 2 racks for 3$ and I have 3 Psychatogs 3$ each. I’ll check your stuff to see what you got.

It’s really hard to keep this thing updated since i do so much trading and I get packs each week from winning FNMs... on second thought... what am I complaining about?
corvus
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:11 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Hey! Got any D-storm cards? Seething song and mana rite are G2G for me!
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Trading Forum