LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Deck Clinics » Standard (Type 2)
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:40 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I played a deck like this back at Invasion, based on Harrow, and boy, it was fun! I used Draco, Halam Djinn and Dromar to keep me alive, and used Exotic Curse, Tribal Flames, everything basic-land-dependant! People didn’t believe I was playing that! To this day, I hold dearly an old 5-colored deck (actually, it was Green and Blue with the power to create all other colors) that only used bombs. The 5 Legendary Dragons (Dromar, Crosis, Rith, Darigaaz and Treva), 2 Lightning Angels, Nemata, Doomsday Specter, Ertai, the Fallen, it was waaaay cool! Maybe that crazy "card-drawing, fast-building, insane-accelerating" thing actually works, I’ll have to try it out, if I can ever get Ravnica Duals. But I get Grail’s point, I mean, that 5-colored Harrow deck I played could be better? Probably. But it was fun as hell playing just as it was! And Grail must get what physco (and me, for instance) say, "our job" is to try and make decks killer, for other players who might visit the site and want to build one, even if we ourselves don’t play it this way. Wink
I don't like YOU.
c3poquino
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:05 pm
So, how did this fare? Any changes made?
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:25 pm
I never really got around to it... In multiplayer at my school, somebody gets a deck like this ganked by three guys. It’s too dangerous for multi around me, so I dropped it.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Deck Clinics » Standard (Type 2)