LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » King Block
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:28 pm
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
its 40 cards

minions
Gorgoroth keeper x4
Siege troop x3
Troll of Gorgoroth x2
Olog-hai of Mordor x3
Great Hill troll x2
Gorgoroth Agitator x4
Gorgoroth Pillager x2
Gorgoroth Berserker x3
Gothmog x2

Conditions
Some Secret Art of Flame x3
Their marching Companies x3
Flames within
Tower Walkway x2
Troop Tower x2

Posessions
Gothmogs Warg x2
Grond x2

Tell me how well it should work...
make any suggestions you have i welcome them

thanks

~Josiah
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
syndrome
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:22 pm
I don't know anything about beseigers, sorry Sad
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:02 pm
If you really want to go the Gothmog route, you will need 2 more Gothmog's and 1-2 more Warg's as well. Since you then will rely heavily on site control, you definately need 2 more Troop Towers. And to top it off, add a couple of Tower Walkways in there to really take advantage of the sites you control.

Flames Within and Some Secrete Art of Flame are wasted space in such a deck. Don't go the initiative route with besiegers!

I haven't played much with threat besiegers, but I find that strategy inferior to other besiger strategies. That's your choice though Smile

Finally, I've never seen a besieger deck without 3-4 Keepers. A 10 strength minion for 2 twilight? You gotta be kidding me. That's what I call bang for your buck.
hblika
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:04 pm
That last reply was mine. I forgot to log in Razz
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:50 am
If you really want to go the Gothmog route, you will need 2 more Gothmog's and 1-2 more Warg's as well. Since you then will rely heavily on site control, you definately need 2 more Troop Towers. And to top it off, add a couple of Tower Walkways in there to really take advantage of the sites you control.

Flames Within and Some Secrete Art of Flame are wasted space in such a deck. Don't go the initiative route with besiegers!

I haven't played much with threat besiegers, but I find that strategy inferior to other besiger strategies. That's your choice though

Finally, I've never seen a besieger deck without 3-4 Keepers. A 10 strength minion for 2 twilight? You gotta be kidding me. That's what I call bang for your buck.

i agree but where is encirclement???
playing everything for -1,-2 is fun!!
t_man
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:19 am
this is a little late but i think you need to add some more stackers. being able to stack and unstack only if they have more than 4 companions could be a problem. it also needs encirclement 1 troop tower and a dead marshes. the dead marshes is just awesome it works very well in this kind of deck. grond is also a power house
fingolfin
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:18 am
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
I would not use encirclement, as it can only be used effectivily with lots of sites. More troop towers and siege troop with Gothmog’s Warg is and awesome combo with toop tower because it can take 3 sites.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:19 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
humm i am not the best with besiegers but how do you add threats or are you not planning to add them?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:41 am
I love besiegers, It’s a great deck, MAybe one more troop tower.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:24 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Gagnut wrote:
I love besiegers, It’s a great deck, MAybe one more troop tower.

it si already 40 cardsw any mroe could be serious ly damaging he should consider cutting some
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » King Block