LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum
Danner
Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:04 am
so, just wanted to let conor and everyone else know.

my cards came in. a long wait. not conors fault though. stupid customs and living in canada... but anywho, a few weeks, and they FINALLY got here.

a few things

1 they arrived in BEAUTIFUL condition ONCE AGAIN. the singles were neatly packed, with zero signs of damage. and they were wrapped tight. the booster box (reflections) was perfectly in the middle of the box withpacking peanuts evenly around. very well done. being in the shipping and recieving industry ive seen some very very ugly skids and boxes, but my box was well handled.

2 conor, do you sign the "thanks, *undecphirable*" on the packing slip yourself? becayse that thanks was some n\messy writing. much like mine Very Happy

3 the prices are so amazing. i just cant understand it. but i know that i WILL be ordering soon again. im leaving for ontario in a month or so, so i need a fix before i go. now just to convince the girlfriend to ONCE AGAIN let me use her credit card. ill just pull the old "OMG BABY THEY HAVE A NEW CARD GAME... THERES XMEN *bats eyes*"

once again, thank you for the great service, great products, and quality bussiness you offer the world. it IS much appreciated
Cobra
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:25 am
Danner wrote:
conor, do you sign the "thanks, *undecphirable*" on the packing slip yourself? becayse that thanks was some messy writing. much like mine.

Yup, that’s me. I like to give a little personal "thank you" on every order we ship out, and then there’s signing for packages and so on... my signature degraded to an incomprehensible scrawl a couple years ago. Laughing
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.

Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum