LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum
sperzdechly
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:42 pm
Hello Conor!
Once again cards arrived in time in perfect condition. I’m absolutely delighted by your excellent site and service. It’s very professional and user friendly. Looking forward to my next order.

Krzysiek Przybylski, Poland
Last edited by sperzdechly on Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:58 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Mine from 10/14 hasn’t arrived yet... I’m starting to grow a little worried that the post office workers here might have messed it up! Evil or Very Mad
I don't like YOU.
corvus
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:30 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Sorry to worry you Conor, but i’m a bit worried myself.
My order from 23/10 arrived last week, but my order from 19/10 still hasn’t! Let me make clear that the first was under 20$ so it’s normal to come faster, but are you sure it’s all ok?
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Cobra
Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:46 pm
When orders shipped outside the United States are delayed, the problem is almost always related to customs inspections. Unfortunately there’s not much to do in these situations except be patient.

If you’d like to discuss your order on an individual basis, I’m happy to do so via PM or email. (Email will generally get a faster response.)

-- Cobra
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:37 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Hey, COnot, just got one of the delayed orders! The very first one I made for Time Spiral haven’t arrived yet, though. But there was a stamp on this one saying it was released by the Customs Office, so as we guessed, they’re giving us a hard time...
Too bad I won’t have 4 Greater Gargadons to go with the 3 Obliterates I just got, for this saturday’s XT tournament! Razz
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum